1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Randy Rubbing Off On Daunte

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by sixone220, Feb 9, 2005.

1. sixone220

sixone220 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    An Infinity SUV belonging to Vikings quarterback Daunte Culpepper was invoved in a drug bust in Orange County, Florida Monday. Two of Culpepper's friends were in the vehicle owned by Culpepper when they were arrested for marijuana possession. Culpepper, en route to Hawaii for Sunday's Pro Bowl, told the St. Paul Pioneer Press he was aware of the incident, adding, "I'll handle it after I get back."

It hasn't been a particularly good week for Daunte, who received some bad press prior to the Super Bowl for an awkward incident involving $100,000 of Culpepper's jewelry and a paralyzed 17-year-old boy. What next, his best receiver gets traded?

(i read that the price tag on moss last yr was 3 firsts. what a joke.)
  2. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    whats this jewelry incident about?? i didnt hear a thing.

and about the 3 first rounders...does he come with snake oil and handsome cream??? if so, we should think about it.