Randy Moss

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I spoke with a few Raiders fans, and a lot of those folks think they should trade Moss, as he doesn't fit in their system. Lots of disappointed fans out there.
This is his third year in a row that he's been hobbled by injuries and it could be his best years are behind him.
I don't think they could get a No. 1 choice for him, so they probably keep him and hope he gets healthy next year.

Napoleon harris has been a bust and we have to wait to see what Williamson will do, but by losing Moss's salary, we were able to pick up Pat Williams, who is having a pro bowl year, Fred Smoot, Darrin Sharper and Sam Cowart.

As of now, we got the better deal.

Go Samkon "Who?" Gado!! Beat them Bears!

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikefan said:
I spoke with a few Raiders fans, and a lot of those folks think they should trade Moss, as he doesn't fit in their system. Lots of disappointed fans out there.
This is his third year in a row that he's been hobbled by injuries and it could be his best years are behind him.
I don't think they could get a No. 1 choice for him, so they probably keep him and hope he gets healthy next year.

Napoleon harris has been a bust and we have to wait to see what Williamson will do, but by losing Moss's salary, we were able to pick up Pat Williams, who is having a pro bowl year, Fred Smoot, Darrin Sharper and Sam Cowart.

so sorry for them randy didnt work out. dont expect to go to far in the playoffs. how is the playoff picture looking btw?

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
vikefan said:

so sorry for them randy didnt work out. dont expect to go to far in the playoffs. how is the playoff picture looking btw?

You keep saying that this team and that team won't go far in the playoffs. You have mentioned three teams so far that "Won't go far in the playoffs"
I am sorry but SOMEBODY has to win a game somewhere don't you think?
How can every team lose? Exactly whom do you see winning a game in the NFC PackerChick? Someone will go to the Super Bowl from this conference whether you like it or not.
:roll:

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikefan said:

most of the Raider fans i know are upset with Collins or Turner...or both. everybody knows how good Moss is, so if he's not getting the numbers (injuries permitted) the fault lies elsewhere. hell, my roommate is a Raider fan so i hear all the *****ing.

OP
OP
V

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
vikefan said:

most of the Raider fans i know are upset with Collins or Turner...or both. everybody knows how good Moss is, so if he's not getting the numbers (injuries permitted) the fault lies elsewhere. hell, my roommate is a Raider fan so i hear all the *****!ng.
Yes, part of it is the coaches and Collins but Moss is injury prone and is on his way down, careerwise.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
PackerChick said:
vikefan said:

You keep saying that this team and that team won't go far in the playoffs. You have mentioned three teams so far that "Won't go far in the playoffs"
I am sorry but SOMEBODY has to win a game somewhere don't you think?
How can every team lose? Exactly whom do you see winning a game in the NFC PackerChick? Someone will go to the Super Bowl from this conference whether you like it or not.
:roll:

OK Phil. I realize that. No other comments.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts