Randy Moss?

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I'm just glad he didn't come to GB (and didn't go to Miami). There are different types of character issues. There's Lynch issues: running people over with your car, stealing $20 from a cop's wife. Then there's Moss issues: just not trying in the game of football.

Say what you want about Lynch's character, but at least when he gets out on the field, he plays as hard as he can.

N.B. this is not to bring up the "we should have gotten Lynch" arguments or anything like that. I'm just making the point that I'd rather have a convict on the team than a half-asser.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
I would like to thank the Titans for taking over the contract of Randy Moss. Now if they could just send my team a third round pick everything would be fine.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like to thank the Titans for taking over the contract of Randy Moss. Now if they could just send my team a third round pick everything would be fine.

Just a 3rd round pick? I think firing Childress would make everything fine

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score

The smartest thing your Vikes could of done was get rid of Moss. He was a plague in your locker room that needed to be cast out. Sometimes it's better to just cut your losses, the Vikes are much better off without him. Feel sorry for the Titans, if it is any consolation. You just sold the "problem" off to the next sucker to come along and have Superbowl rings for eyeballs when they see Moss.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
The smartest thing your Vikes could of done was get rid of Moss. He was a plague in your locker room that needed to be cast out. Sometimes it's better to just cut your losses, the Vikes are much better off without him. Feel sorry for the Titans, if it is any consolation. You just sold the "problem" off to the next sucker to come along and have Superbowl rings for eyeballs when they see Moss.
Correction: "gave" the problem off. :Heristical:

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
I thought he would behave because it's his contract year. But he wants a ring more than anything. Which does not explain him getting himself kicked out of NE. BTW, he now holds the record as being the only player to start for 3 NFL teams in one year. Assuming of course that he starts a game.

cantstop12to85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Moss didnt want to be in Minny the place where he began...whats gonna make him try any harder for the Titans...I think his goal was to somehow end up back on the Pats, therefore this could be a bad mistake by the Titans

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wouldn't the Titans have to put him on their waivers list if they wanted to cut him? Funny, he probably hasn't even arrived there to set up shop and we are already talking about them cutting him. Hey, at least they didn't give up anything for him. FREE Moss to a good home! LOL

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
only the Titans put claim in on him form what is being said

what a joke he is

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
only the Titans put claim in on him form what is being said

what a joke he is

At least everyone is treating this as a joke too, I don't know if we should cheer for him or not he screwed the Vikes yet he is not a friend of hte Pack.:icon_question:

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Eagles didn't show any interest in him either. Andy Reid said in PC today to paraphrase, he thinks the Eagles have a pretty good nucleus of receivers (love how he used the word nucleus)! I was half wondering if Moss was going to wind up here, this would be the kind of bonehead move the Eagles would make but I guess they learned their lesson from T.O. Besides, Philly is still dealing with that freakin QB controversy. It's all I hear around Philly, Kolb or Vick? I thought some talk of Moss might make a good distraction. I'm sick of these QBs.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Moss is the poster boy for sociopaths. He is interested in only one thing-- himself. He takes his millions, and "plays when I want to play". He competes in a professional sport and has no concept of professionalism. He plays for a team and is the exact opposite of a team player. Childress,a self-described psychologist, should have known what he was getting when he fed this poison to his team. The amazing thing to me is that anyone would consider picking him up.

Members online

Latest posts