Randy Moss?

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
What I was meaning is... wouldn't Favre be like "WTF?!?!?... why didn't you get him for me????"

Ted Thompson does not make personnel decisions based on revenge. He is a bigger man than that. He's also very smart and knows that Moss is like a big pus filled zit on the face of any organization; just waiting to pop and spew all over again.

Some of us have never forgotten the disrespect Moss holds for Green Bay. He is too obnoxious for a city team, how do you think he would go over in small-town Green Bay?

ilovemypackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmJcUlrkMNg&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Randy Moss - "One Clap" by dj steve porter[/ame]

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Randy Moss "One Clap" makes me think I understand why Favre liked him so much. "I'm gonna do what I wanna do." "I'm gonna say what I wanna say." All sounds very Favrian; guys who think they are bigger than the game.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can you imagine what would be going through Favre's head if TT actually tried to get Moss this time... I would think that'd be a nice little dagger.

If the Packers sign Moss:

Favre: 'Holy crap! TT is an idiot! He was right all along and he should have never signed this prima donna piece of [EDIT]. Why the hell would TT sign him now?!'

Lets not forget Moss's words when he signed with NE. He didn't want to play for the Packers. I doubt he has changed his mind. And it would be even more unlikely that TT would even want the malcontent. Signing Moss makes the Packers a worse team. Period.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have an idea. Can we put Moss and T.O. in a death match? Lets see who is the biggest diva. I'd go with T.O., sorry Moss, you lose this epic battle.

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
btw, If the transcript doesnt cut it, you have to see this:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aALERIngeS0"]YouTube - randy moss press conference 10-31-2010[/ame]

I could not stop laughing, well maybe When I gasped a couple times. I found the first 30 seconds very ironic.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't believe he basically just told the VIKINGS, I like and want to be back with New England...sounds like WAA WAA, I want my belicheat!

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Thats why I think he knew that day he was done..

He said no disrespect to the Vikings organization...How and why do you say something like that and still be an employee of that company?

It was like a goodbye to the Vikings?

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
It's definitely one of the most bizarre things I think I've ever seen in the NFL. Can anybody think of anything more bizarre?

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's definitely one of the most bizarre things I think I've ever seen in the NFL. Can anybody think of anything more bizarre?

Bizarre in terms of behavior? The only thing I can think of is T.O. I was an Eagles fan when he was with them and I can tell you it was a circus and he was the grand ring master. Remember when he went out and danced on the Dallas star after scoring that TD? He got in wicked trouble for that one. Then next thing you know he's traded to Dallas and we all know how that ended.

The Favre saga trumps all in terms of bizarre. I compare it to the WWE.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How funny would it be if the Pats get him back? The get a 3rd and 7th round pick in exchange for losing Randy Moss for 3 games.

This would be the worst management of a team (not including anything done in the past 102 years by the Chicago Cubs) since Oakland drafted Heyward-Bey 7th overall.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thats why I think he knew that day he was done..

He said no disrespect to the Vikings organization...How and why do you say something like that and still be an employee of that company?

It was like a goodbye to the Vikings?

No Randy, just because you say 'no disrespect' doesn't make what you say disrespectful.

Another example of words lacking meaning to some people.

Other great examples:

1. Football announcer 'The incomparable Barry Sanders, who's like we haven't seen since Gayle Sayers'.
2. My ex-wife 'Don't take this personal' followed by something very personal
3. Albert Belle 'I am holding out. Its not about the money. I just want the money now'
reporter: 'So it is about the money.'
AB: 'No. Again, its not about the money. I will get the money. Its not about money. I just want my money now rather than wait.

jkrelt

Cheesehead
Reaction score
now thats an interview. Moss...wow. For whats its worth, this guy sure does march by the beat of his own drum. People can give him grief all they want about his actions, the way he doesn't conform to the mold the NFL wants their players to fit into...but you got to admit...he doesn't care about anyones opinion, he does his own thing. A small part of me admires that aspect of him. You can offer him all the money in the world to try and change him, but he still does what hes gonna do. Like it or leave it. In this case, I guess the queens decided to leave it. But they shouldn't be able to use the excuse that theyre surprised by his actions.

still hate the guy for the mooning situation though...

YouFrgotPoland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Randy will never be a Packer.
So why speculate on that at all?

Probably, but I suppose stranger things have happened. I mean at one point Ted did make a move to try and bring him here. Also, bet a couple years ago you would have said "Favre will never be a Viking".

Regardless, I don't want him. I'd rather have a healthy Driver.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Were they awarded Moss? If someone with a worse record than TENN puts in a claim, they would get him.

The Bills should have dibs on him somewhere. I'd hate to see him go there, the Bills have enough problems as it is, the last thing they need is a nutcase causing them even more trouble. They just got Merriman too!

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
They didn't get him yet, did they?

I REALLY hope he didn't go to the Dolphins. I despise the Dolphins because one of my friends is the most obnoxious sports fan in the world (/exaggeration). He is a Dolphins fan.

Latest posts