Randy Moss

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
longtimefan said:
dhpackr said:
Pack93z said:
Additionally you attack RP and others.. then you cry foul when someone points errors in your post... GROW THE F*&^ UP!!!!!

both those guys post crap. the one guy posts , and the fans shout for #4 to be benched, so A-Rod can come in and save the day. 'cmon man, WTF would you write some crap like that. i'll tell you why, to stir things up and draw some attention to yourself. that is why.

the other guy runs around writting these silly little one line posts that have nothing to do with anything, when you call him on it, he corrects your spelling errors, to show how smart he is. everyone mis-spells words on a sports forum, he never proves his point, he just corrects errors in spelling and grammer. YAWN.

you don't like it , **** off, don't read it. move on dude, its that simple.

you should follow your own advice.

what is the point?

your telling pack not to read something if it ticks him off, but yet YOU ARE whining about Trom and RP on how they post..

So either take YOUR OWN ADVICE to let it go or move on, or dont tell others do to that...

ITS THAT SIMPLE

OP
OP
S

scotty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As for the last two pages of mindless flames and bickering, all I can do is skim past all those posts. Worthless.

But to answer the question of "why these discussions"? well, I posted the following in the other thread. I think it applies here (and ties in to a discussion of Moss or any other weapons that *might* have made the Packers more potent. And.. there may be some weapons out there still available).

--
I'm enjoying the win. I'm thrilled to see the Packers up 1-0, and also my fantasy team in the same spot.

But that doesn't mean I cannot be concerned about the fact that our offense couldn't get into the endzone. That is worrisome. I understand the factors, but it doesn't mean we should just ignore talking about it.

If the Philly kick return team did not make several crucial mistakes, including the game loser, we would likely be having a very different discussion right now. Our defense was great. But give McNabb the ball in that situation (where the return guy fumbled) and he has a knack for moving them into position, at least for a field goal. They weren't running over us but they did show an ability to make first downs in a few pivotal situations.

I'm not convinced we were the best team on the field. BUT - we were good enough to put ourselves in a position to win (which is a big deal). And, we will get better. I think it is all fair game for us to talk about how/what we need to do to get better. That's pretty much what these forums are about anyway..

Not like anyone really listens to us, it's just fun to play Monday morning quarterback/coach/GM etc. We're not just cheerleaders.

jmho.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if you ask around among fortune 500 companies....

typically they hate having extra cash around as well...

i just wish TT wasnt sitting in his 15 story silo diving in and out of his 14 million dollars worth of quarters and gold peices.

you know what i mean... it wouldnt be as hard to take if it was all in bills or in the bank... but that bastard has it in his silo in coins.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score

i just wish TT wasnt sitting in his 15 story silo diving in and out of his 14 million dollars worth of quarters and gold peices.

you know what i mean... it wouldnt be as hard to take if it was all in bills or in the bank... but that bastard has it in his silo in coins.

We don't have 14, its 12.8.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packnic said:

We don't have 14, its 12.8.

the other 1.2 million isnt from green bay... its from various orphanages TT robs on the weekends.

Fuzznuts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For the record, my original post was in no way related to, or a slander of Ted Thompson's sexuality, or lack thereof.

It was a response regarding Texas Democrats, or something like that!

I don't even know anymore. :shock:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Do you know how HARD it is to swim in coins!?!? :lol: :lol: :lol:

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's a little absurd to make production comparisons like this with teams that will be lucky to win five games vs. the team we played picked by many to represent the NFC. K.C. and Buffalo? Gimme a break.

Besides. We could have Walker, TO, Moss, and LT, and if our "0" line doesn't do better than it did Sunday you can forget production. That was the worst game out of our tackles that I have seen since they were rookies.

If you want to Boo Whoo than at least direct to where it belongs. It doesn't matter if Favre has Walker or Squaker to get the ball to if he doesn't have more than about 2.1 seconds to get it out.

P.S I predict no DE, not even Strahan, lays a finger on Favre Sunday. It's called pride and everytime these two have played poorly they came back and stepped up.

PackerGeek

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[quote="dhpackr'cmon man, WTF would you write some crap like that. i'll tell you why, to stir things up and draw some attention to yourself. that is why. .[/quote]
hmm something comes to mind about a pot and a ketttle...

[quote="dhpackr' he never proves his point
Neither do you.
You have consistently made unfair comparisons and leaping conclusions based on flawed logic. You drive everything to the extreme. No matter what anyone say's you just refuse to accept it. When someone inevitably shows these flaws you whine and cry because you feel we are attacking you for being negative about the Packers , Yet there are others who are negative who don't get attacked. You turn every thread you touch to the same old topic no matter what its starts out as and when if you aren't getting enough attention you spout something outrageous like asking if TT is gay. All in all you are just annoying. And much like a case of syphilis I cant ignore you if I wanted to and if I just let it go you'll drive me crazy.

Ps. if you need example, Your argument that Championship teams are primarily dependent on offense is based on 1 team out of dozens of championship teams, and even they played good D when it counted. regardless 1 team is not an adequate sample to draw that conclusion.

You notice that TT doesn't talk about women and you question if he's gay. There is no logical reason to jump to that assumption. That’s like me saying that I've never heard you talk about Christianity so you could be an Islamic terrorist.

I suggest you go get yourself a textbook on critical thinking.

Members online

Latest posts