Rams release Marc Bulger

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He can't play anymore... What's the point? He's not going to be better than Flynn, and he's not going to teach Rodgers anything he already doesn't know.

But we've been through that before...

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I'd rather not waste money. Flynn will be the #2 and some undrafted free agent will have a shot at being the #3. Though they may go the whole season with just 2 QB's on the roster.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd rather not waste money. Flynn will be the #2 and some undrafted free agent will have a shot at being the #3. Though they may go the whole season with just 2 QB's on the roster.
Chris Pizzotti, from Harvard, is the #3 QB. So, though another guy might eventually come in, we already have 3 QBs on the roster...

Packers.com » Team » Players » Chris Pizzotti

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
OP
OP
KilrB

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, you wouldnt want to sign him to a large contract. But if A-Rod gets hurt in Week 5 and could be out for 3-5 weeks, I would rather see a vet come on the field to help save the season.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, you wouldnt want to sign him to a large contract. But if A-Rod gets hurt in Week 5 and could be out for 3-5 weeks, I would rather see a vet come on the field to help save the season.
Then I agree with you.

If he goes down for a large period of time, then we ought to get a vet.

But still, if he does goes down, the first guy to take the field will be Flynn, out of knowledge of the offense...

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Can't. I hear we are signing 2 more Fullbacks to the roster, so no more room

lancer84

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can't. I hear we are signing 2 more Fullbacks to the roster, so no more room

So why exactly are we doing this again? I'd rather see more DE or LT's on the roster.....Is it just because they are cheaper?

And no Bulger...Flynns fine with me.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts