Ram Fan Enters Realm And Makes Bold Prediction

LambFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers 210 Rams 0

Yes, I am a Rams fan. Yes, I'm being extra ******* myself and the team. You could say with fans like you that organization never stands a chance. Some might even figure I am just a Packers fan posing as a Rams fan? I assure I am not. I post on the local forum, stltoday.com. Read there? You will see some agree with my prediction. Sure you say? Just a wishful thinker using how bad the Rams are to sneak in here and make a post with the stupid notion that your team will caught sleeping and the Rams will be taken lightly pulling off an upset?

Not a chance, I'm real and serious in regards to how bad the Rams team is. You could start the practice squad and fill in the other positions with High School players and beat us.....

Will Rodgers throw 30 touchdown passes? I doubt it very much. The combination of QB's will account for 20 or 21 total, a few runs, and many defensive take-aways to TD's totaling 30.

Our defense will blitz often and with what were highly inadequate cover guys hurt or IR'd to begin with? Figure they are even worse then ever now.

I predict a total lay down effort which is a disguise to an actual full out effort because it will appear so bad that everyone viewing will call it a lay down effort.

It's very important that your team scores at least 4 td's a quarter minimum.

Here's why:

If you beat a hapless team in the range of 49 - 70 of points scored? That qualifies as a lay down effort by that team. It will be dismissed as the Rams just giving up and quitting on the field. ESPN and the others will be more prone to NOT give you credit for the defeat. It's sort of embarrassing on the NFL as a marketable product. They tend to not display pathetic efforts where everyone is convinced the only reason you scored a victory like that was because the other team quit. It's true. It works in college well. In the NFL? It's avoided like a plague.

That makes this game much more important because a rout in this range will do more harm then good. To overcome this problem? The Pack needs to score a minimum of 100 points. You need to beat a beating just to gain relevance in your victory. Follow me? I hope so because I'm dead serious about this.

Scoring 100+ points is necessary to overcome the apologist who will dismiss your effort as the result of a Rams team that quit and laid down. You score 100+ and it keeps your value.

Doubt me all you want. Just wait if it goes anyway other?

(and the other thing? No, beating the Rams to death is not some demented hope to get people fired either..... this is for the Packs sake, honestly so)

I fear my advice will be dismissed and ignored. The NFL will intervene and force your team into playing one of those scores in the range of 49-70 points scored. They'll force it to save the face of the whole NFL product, you'll be ignored and the Rams will be the news for quitting. Your next opponent comes along and all is forgotten........

If there is any ploy to this then look at the ownership in St. Louis, they want to be creamed this weekend. They want this team to give up. What they don't want is fans because that gives them the excuse to move their franchise to LA......... They crafted a lousy product to justify a move to LA.
Just note my words, this is what your team is up against always...... A crooked NFL that creates and crafts how the Opera will all play out......

This is why I urge you to root for a 100+ point game and fight the hypocrisy that the puppet masters control in the NFL before it happens to you again?

OP
OP
L

LambFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When a Rams O Liner appears to have never left his stance on a sack? You tell me how bad this team is? Watch Smith? Ever seen a lineman try to play patty cakes with a rusher? I guarantee you will in this game.........

Feel for Bradford, he hasn't figured it all out quite yet..... Rams signed him for a little too much, the new CBA clearly erased what Sam got and getting out of that deal is easy when you purposely make a guy stink by getting rid of anyone capable of being a receiver or having OLiners that try to block. You'll see what I mean, just wait?

OP
OP
L

LambFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Before you just think that this is a bad team? Understand why it is a bad team. Time will tell all...... the only thing bogus is what Stan Kronke brought to Green Bay, it's not a bad team as much as it is meant to be a really bad team for a reason.

Stan Kronke is our problem in St. Louis, but as NFL fans be aware of the tricks and games played in this league. Very much hold it against them for true honor in athletic competition and sports. Our small market Cardinals and your Brew Crew are excellent examples of the little engines that could, despite corporate control and puppet masters. Good Luck to both I say, it's classic.......

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I think that maybe Rodgers should sleep late Sunday. Show up sometime in the third and the Packers still win the game regardless of the score at the time.

BTW this is great. I have wanted to see a Rams fan sometime online. What do the Rams do if they get the first pick in the draft? Clearly they don't need Luck so do they stay put and take another position or trade the pick in the hungry Luck auction?

Eric87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what is this I don't even...

Seriously, this is a crazy weird post.

The Rams stink because half the defense got injured, Bradford was overrated in his rookie year, Josh McDaniels hasn't had time to develop his offense, the weapons are Jackson plus random also rans, and because they got thrown headlong into a brutal schedule. And I'm sure there are other reasons why the Rams stink, those are just the ones I know off the top of my head. I'm just saying there are football reasons.

There is no conspiracy. If anything, the Rams seem kind of under the radar regarding a move to LA. I know attendance has been bad since you didn't even win a coin toss from 2007-2009, but it never seems to be brought up as much as Jax, Buffalo, Minnesota, Oakland or San Diego.

I don't know how much I'd cry for you if you lost your team, since someone is going to lose a team, and St. Louis will still be the greatest baseball city in the country. I would seriously trade a Packers win on Sunday for two Brewers wins. (I think maybe I'll get both.)

How about this trade: the Cards throw the NLCS, Pujols signs with the Brewers next year, and in return the Vikings move to LA and the Rams stay put, join the NFC North, and win it twice in the next five years. The puppet masters can totally pull this off.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I had a dream last night that the score was Rams 14 Packers 65

Thank you for making me feel like that wasn't just a dream and a map of things to come.

Guacamole

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
The OP's post is a tough read....try and keep it short for a better read...less is more......
that beinging said, sightings of 2nd stringers in the 3rd quarter? Lets hope the NFC North stays the way it is...who know who is going to LA

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
One of the Rams biggest problems is Josh McDaniels, but that's a list of many things, and seems to get lost in the crowd. His failure running a down by 20 points in the 4th quarter style pass heavy offense in Denver should have seen that.

I know this sounds terrible of me, but I grew up when the Rams were in Los Angeles, and I think if they deserve a team it's the L.A. Rams, along with the old yellow and blue uniforms.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Just dream of Trading the 1st pick in the 2011 draft for all those extra Draft picks that will let you rebuild around Bradford. You have the key kog, now you just need to put the rest of the pieces in place. Unlike those poor vike fans who are not sure if they have a savior in waiting or not.

L

Lunchboxer

Oh come on. Its a Trap game like no other. The Rams seem so easy to beat it scares me.

I dont want to remind yall of last season back to back ot losses to the Redskins and the Fins. And Tampa Bay 2 years ago when we came in and Tampa Bay was winless.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Not taking this or any other game for granted. I will be tense for each and every play until we have a two touchdown lead. but you have to admit this is not the same team that lost those games. We have a running game, we have Finley, We have Cobb. Now we don't have Bulaga and Clifton, but if the two young studs can stand up the the Falcons rushers they should be alright against this rush, especially with a week of playing position. The wildcard is always Aroge, if he goes out all bets are off.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Word has it, Bulaga felt good and looked good in practice on Thursday. They are going to see how the knee is doing today after the full pads practice yesterday.

I mentioned in another thread that the Coach keeps reminding this team of the Tampa game a couple years ago. There will be no trap excuse. This team feels it is under-achieving in a number of areas. Listen to how many times the players say something to that effect in interviews. They know when they feel out of sync, and I think that is a good thing.

I think the Rams should move back to LA. I still think of them as the Los Angeles Rams in my mind. Roman Gabriel and the "fearsome foursome" were a thing to behold. Besides, I had a bad experience with a meter person in St. Louis back in the 70's. ;)

Castle Of Cheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh come on. Its a Trap game like no other. The Rams seem so easy to beat it scares me.

I dont want to remind yall of last season back to back ot losses to the Redskins and the Fins. And Tampa Bay 2 years ago when we came in and Tampa Bay was winless.

I think the Miami and Redskins games were a little different. We were still working our way through injuries at the time and I think Clay missed both of those games, making our pass rush all but non-existent.

I think you're spot on with the Tampa game though. I wasn't nervous about this game at all until you brought that up!!

Castle Of Cheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll start if they want me to.

"How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?"

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This should be over by the 1st quarter.
It's almost like you don't know the Packers...

I think by the 4th quarter this game will be pretty much out of hand, but I doubt the team doesn't make me scream to the TV at least once...

As for the Rams in LA, I'm not one to believe in such plots, but if it does happen you'll look like a genius.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel sorry for the poor Lambs. That's just a terrible! But I'm thinking this is going to be a romp. I've had the Big Bad Wolf Pack Vs. Lil' Lambs playing in my head all this week. Coming off the Atlanta win, this Packers team is pumped and they smell blood.

Either that or this Rams team is better than our Lambfan is saying and he's leading us into a trap. Always be weary, constant vigilance. That would actually make an interesting game. Alas, Big Bad Wolves usually still win! :)

Members online

Latest posts