Raider Pride: Needs assessment

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
RP:

I've always considered the Raiders one of the league's "core" franchises, i.e., the franchise that builds the framework of the NFL. I've always been a distant "fan", but never followed the team as closely as you do.

I know you're a busy person, but if you have a couple of minutes, I would appreciate your perspective on what is going on in Oakland. It has more going on, I'm sure, than Al Davis, but he certainly is near the center of it.

Thanks for your time.

net

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Net,

So sorry I have been away and just found this post.

You are a great poster on this site, and I would be only to happy to give you my insight. Can not do it right now.... But I will follow up in a couple of days.

It pretty much boils down to this... "Charlie Foxtrot"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Cluster+****&defid=1087937

RP

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If your talking RAIDERS, Al Davis pretty much is it. He has his hand in EVERY aspect of the team. Thats why most people don't want to coach there. Davis pulls the strings, and you BETTER dance for him, or you are gone!

OP
OP
net

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If your talking RAIDERS, Al Davis pretty much is it. He has his hand in EVERY aspect of the team. Thats why most people don't want to coach there. Davis pulls the strings, and you BETTER dance for him, or you are gone!

Ordinarily I would agree with you, Cheesy, but not even Al could make things this bad. Keep in mind it wasn't that long ago the Raiders were runners-up in the Super Bowl. Al's underlings must be very special ding-a-lings.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

Ordinarily I would agree with you, Cheesy, but not even Al could make things this bad. Keep in mind it wasn't that long ago the Raiders were runners-up in the Super Bowl. Al's underlings must be very special ding-a-lings.
Yeah.....but doesn't AL control who he hires? Thus, his under/dingalings? He put the parts in place to screw the team up!
Maybe I'm wrong and it's not his doing as much as i hear. Alot of the recent talk i heard was that he was only able to get this new kid to coach, cause all the other available coaches don't want to work for the guy.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What going on in Raider town is that the place is a mess they have no offense at all. No O-Line to speak of an average to good RB, there 2 bests WR's want out. On Defense they arent to bad and they did pretty good. Al Davis likes players with speed and he will draft based on speed alone which is a mistake.

By the way Cheesay your sig rules.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What going on in Raider town is that the place is a mess they have no offense at all. No O-Line to speak of an average to good RB, there 2 bests WR's want out. On Defense they arent to bad and they did pretty good. Al Davis likes players with speed and he will draft based on speed alone which is a mistake.

By the way Cheesay your sig rules.
LOL! Thanks Legend!
I was wondering if anyone read it!LOL! :rotflmao:

Members online

Latest posts