Racine fan

REALPackerFan77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey gang,

Been a fan since '81, and I'm not one of those fans who always agrees with whatever the front office does. I make my own decisions based on information that is known.

I'm merely stating this to let everyone know I think Ted Thompson has made 1 smart move his whole tenure. Letting Kampman go to Jacksonville. Anything else he has done has been nonsensical at best! :russian_roulette: Up to and including re-signing Clifton, who I only object to his re-signing due to his age and injuries (For all the Clifton fans).

I may not be well loved on this forum, but I'll always be honest.

Mike Wilson

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
welcome to the forum!!

you can have all the different opinions you wish to have!!

However when disagreements happen between people we want it to remain civil..That is all we ask!

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. And just like longtimefan said, we like our discussion to be civil and rich with information! :)

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for all the welcomes that you guys gave me. After posting my 'new member' message I lost my password, and couldn't even remember the e-mail addy I had used for it so retrieval was impossible. So this is me now.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My father was an exchange student in Racine in the 60's, BTW... It doesn't have anything to do, but I just thought I'd share it, since you're from there...

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts