QUIT PLAYING TO NOT LOSE WE CAN WIN THIS

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
-Get pressure on McNabb, I DONT WANT TO SEE A 3-MAN RUSH EVER AGAIN WE ALREADY LOST ONE SUPER BOWL THAT WAY.... they shoulda had a field goal barring the sack which took them out of field goal range at the end of the half

-This kickoff coverage sucks
^but on the contrary Jon Ryan is a hell of a punter, ditto Dave Rayner; kicker

-More Bubba, he caught the one catchable ball that went his way

-Lets see this new fullback block, I see Morency run out of single back sets too often

-This offense is too conservative, Jim Johnson brings the blitz on passing downs, lets look for some man coverage and see if we can get a big gain

-Good job Koren Robinson, accepting your role, big catch on the go ahead drive and good job by Brett noticing the cushion on the recievers that play

-Greg Jennings you are a player now

-The second field goal drive just pissed me off, a nowhere pass to martin and a nowhere screen pass, luckily Rayner kicked the ball 53 yards

...everything that i think was wrong with our first half, we're up by 2 points, philly didn't bring their A-game, lets take it to them in the second and put it out of reach...HELL OF A HALF BOYS

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Eagles didn't bring their A-game? Looks to me like Mcnabb is completing some ridiculously sick passes. I think our D has played overally very well.

Morency looks like he understands the zone blocking scheme and colledge doesn't quite look to be the "disaster" that Pyle wants to believe. They finally got their 5 Olinemen in there now that they want and our run game looks respectable.

Favre has thrown a couple of "dangerous" passes, but overall is doing an ok job of trying to spread the ball around. If Driver catches that easy TD we are up 6 on this team at half.

How about freakin' Raynor? Hells yes we have a kicker boys! Good find by Ted Thompson.

OP
OP
H

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4thand26 said:
Morency is going to break one.

our hurry up running plays are catching the birds off guard...watch for that play to open up

and with philly down to their 10th string cornerback seemingly, i wanna see more of that

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre could have 3 ints first half. He has none. Short passes and RUN Morency! Control the clock.

OP
OP
H

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4thand26 said:
Favre could have 3 ints first half. He has none. Short passes and RUN Morency! Control the clock.

Nick Collins shoulda had one on that pass to LJ across the middle, i dont know where he lost sight of that

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this sucks im tired of seeing the packers lose.can anyone tell me what happend on favres ints?

i didnt get to see the game, or get to listen to it.

what happend to us in the third quater??

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had to watch this game on the computer at work ( which maybe was for the better this game ) but I would really like to know what the hell went on out there today !!!

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WinnipegPackFan said:
I had to watch this game on the computer at work ( which maybe was for the better this game ) but I would really like to know what the hell went on out there today !!!

The Packers played a good football team Winni. They definitely are not the Lions. Philly gave GB every chance for the Packers to steal one however and it was squandered.

The Defense caved like normal. The Offense couldn't muster a score. It was just pathetic.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
WinnipegPackFan said:

The Packers played a good football team Winni. They definitely are not the Lions. Philly gave GB every chance for the Packers to steal one however and it was squandered.

The Defense caved like normal. The Offense couldn't muster a score. It was just pathetic.

yeah, driver couldnt muster that fastball favre hit him in the gut with while he was standing in the endzone. pathetic offense though.

and the defense...well...ahmad carroll

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Driver's drops, IMO, are becoming another problem. Just add it to the list I suppose.

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
yeah, driver couldnt muster that fastball favre hit him in the gut with while he was standing in the endzone. pathetic offense though.

Sometimes I can't tell if you're joking. Like in this post.

That's why you're one of my favorite posters. :thumbs up:

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
WinnipegPackFan said:

Thanks pyledriver80,

Hell, this might be a long season !!!

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
pyledriver80 said:
WinnipegPackFan said:

Yeah and Koren's nice drop and Offensive PA call.
Hawk getting juked out ofhis Shoes.
Brett being pressured 3/4 of the time
Colledge holding
Collins giving no deep help
Manual being to slow
Barnett being out of position
Pickett getting stood straight up
Morency letting the ball bounce of his head
Morency fumbling
Brett throwing an INT
Jennings/Driver getting no seperation
No FB that can block on the GL
Terrible coaching all around
Fergie being invisible as usual
The great passing plays that sent us backwards instead of forward
Kampman letting McNabb run right buy him

on and on and on.......but it was all Carroll and Driver.......

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
tromadz said:
pyledriver80 said:
WinnipegPackFan said:

Colledge holding
Manual being to slow
Morency fumbling
Brett throwing an INT

Damb, this sounds bad !!!

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WinnipegPackFan said:
pyledriver80 said:
tromadz said:
pyledriver80 said:
WinnipegPackFan said:

Colledge holding
Manual being to slow
Morency fumbling
Brett throwing an INT

Damb, this sounds bad !!!

Rayner and Ryan looked good though!

Members online

Latest posts