Question to all Packer Fans!

phinfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey all, i need some information about the running back situation in Green Bay. So i decided to come here because usually the true fans know best, not analysts. So, this week vs Detroit, who will get all the carries? Will it be split between Brandon Jackson and James Starks? Or will it be an approximate percentile difference? I am in the fantasy playoffs and i have James Starks. This is a crucial and and im wondering if i should start him hahahah. So help me out Packer fans!! I am also a proud owner of A-Rod! Good luck to you all for the rest of the season!

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey all, i need some information about the running back situation in Green Bay. So i decided to come here because usually the true fans know best, not analysts. So, this week vs Detroit, who will get all the carries? Will it be split between Brandon Jackson and James Starks? Or will it be an approximate percentile difference? I am in the fantasy playoffs and i have James Starks. This is a crucial and and im wondering if i should start him hahahah. So help me out Packer fans!! I am also a proud owner of A-Rod! Good luck to you all for the rest of the season!

Perhaps should have asked in the fantasy forum. Aside from that my guess is Starks.

OP
OP
P

phinfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sorry bro im new to this site....didnt know there was a fantasy board.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Between the two, I'd go Starks. Regardless of carries, he'll get more yards. We pass in the red zone though.

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
Starks will get most of the carries but Bjack will be in there on 3rd n long because he is a good screen threat. If I were you I would start Starks, I think that he is going to have a good day and will get yards but im not to sure how he will do with TD's.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thing is, we actually don't know.

It'll probably be Starks, but up until last game, he had never had one carry! All of a sudden he has 18.

Jackson wasn't cutting. So they went with Starks. But how far of the playbook he knows, to be used in clear passing situations?

All in all, I'd stay the hell away from the Packers RBs if I were you. Jackson will probably play on 3rd downs, and Kuhn on goalline and short downs, so it's a committee. But if I had to choose one, I'd go with Starks.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Right now I'd go with Starks too. Then Jackson, then maybe Kuhn. But for fantasy, I'd put Starks as starter with Jackson as backup, no Kuhn. Now if Grant were playing that would change the whole game.

Packfan14

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I'd take a chance with Starks (which I am). He's projected at 10 pts in my league. i dropped Steve Smith for Starks so i would actually try toget more pts.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts