Question for people in Green Bay/people in the know.

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Firstly, I guess this should go in the Green Bay life section, but I doubt it would be seen, so I am posting this here if that is okay?

Okay, what I want to know is, is there anywhere the day before the game, or the day OF the game (after it has finished), where I could see/meet Packers players?

PackerFanTours have a meet & greet the day before the game, but it is a costly $80 pp, and the game I'm going to, the meet & greet is with Mason Crosby and James Jones (the week before it's Finley, Hawk and Mark Murphy. Go figure!). So was just wondering would there be anywhere else/any other way of meeting the Packers players for some pics/autographs?

Thanks in advance.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
might be a better chance of meeting the other teams players the night before at the team hotel in Appleton.

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
Firstly, I guess this should go in the Green Bay life section, but I doubt it would be seen, so I am posting this here if that is okay?

Okay, what I want to know is, is there anywhere the day before the game, or the day OF the game (after it has finished), where I could see/meet Packers players?

PackerFanTours have a meet & greet the day before the game, but it is a costly $80 pp, and the game I'm going to, the meet & greet is with Mason Crosby and James Jones (the week before it's Finley, Hawk and Mark Murphy. Go figure!). So was just wondering would there be anywhere else/any other way of meeting the Packers players for some pics/autographs?

Thanks in advance.

Usually some of the players go out to the bars after the game is done. I know al harris, nick barnett, cullen jenkins usually all go to the Oval Office after game day. Also, I have seen aaron rodgers at Jameson's bar about 4-5 times after the game is done. Other than that I would have no clue where you could meet any of them.

Members online

Latest posts