Question about Madden 10 Xbox 360

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys. Have been playing Madden on the Ps2 for a long time, and have just bought the Xbox360. Trying to get used to the controls, because pressing the triangle button to hit the TE it's the natural reaction to me, and so is running with the X button.
-
But my question is, is there a way to change the running play direction pre-snap? In the ps2, one would just press the R2 and hit the opposing direction button. How do I do it in the XBOX360???

OP
OP
PackersRS

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I figured it out. It's just pressing the right stick in the opposite direction. But man this version is confusing. Got to play on all-pro to beat the cpu...

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do you like it compared to the PS2? Are you playing on a high-def set?

I love my 360 but have yet to pick up madden for it as I had been playing NCAA 10.

randymoonsthepacks

Cheesehead
Reaction score
when my cousin first got madden we hated it, but then realized game speed was set to slow. that was terrible. so if you do pick it up make sure to set game speed according to your preference.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
when my cousin first got madden we hated it, but then realized game speed was set to slow. that was terrible. so if you do pick it up make sure to set game speed according to your preference.
You can f'ing change it??!??!??!? I absolutely hate the new Madden because it plays so freaking so slow but that is awesome that you can up the speed. I was playing it last night and a great way to lose a friend is to keep using the rewind feature.

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You can f'ing change it??!??!??!? I absolutely hate the new Madden because it plays so freaking so slow but that is awesome that you can up the speed. I was playing it last night and a great way to lose a friend is to keep using the rewind feature.

I do that to my brother, I use infinate and he has 0, so when I make a mistake I rewind LOL!

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOOK IN BOTTON LAYOUTS .. you should be able to find in some menu settings ... i dont have the new madden ,, but i do have a box and in most game you can set the bottons up the way you want ... btw you didnt happen to get the new modern warfare did you >???>

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

this is what im running .. its sweet so sweet ...

Told the wife to get me that bundle for christmas.

I put in a ton of time yesterday on Forza 3 but I am waiting to play MW2 until january as my job is going to require a ton of OT until then.

OP
OP
PackersRS

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry for not responding early...
You can change the game speed. I'm playing with this settings: Bill's v3 Realism Sliders - Operation Sports Forums

But I play 10 min. quarter lenght. 11 the score is way too high.
LOOK IN BOTTON LAYOUTS .. you should be able to find in some menu settings ... i dont have the new madden ,, but i do have a box and in most game you can set the bottons up the way you want ... btw you didnt happen to get the new modern warfare did you >???>
No, madden doesn't allow you to change buttons... So as I came from ps2, it took me quite a while to adapt. Even now, sometimes, when I'm under pressure, I end up tossing to the middle of the field to the TE, as opposed to the RB. In the PS2, the triangle is usually the TE, and the R1 is the RB. In the X360, the Y is the RB, and the X is the TE...

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, madden doesn't allow you to change buttons... So as I came from ps2, it took me quite a while to adapt. Even now, sometimes, when I'm under pressure, I end up tossing to the middle of the field to the TE, as opposed to the RB. In the PS2, the triangle is usually the TE, and the R1 is the RB. In the X360, the Y is the RB, and the X is the TE...

That sounds a lot like a #6 who plays for the Bears:)

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I haven't spent much time lately with Madden as I dont have much time for video games but I sometimes end up mashing the wrong button too in Madden.

Latest posts