Qualcomm Packer fans deserve STUD rating!

gbpowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I must say that Qualcomm looked a bit "cheesy!" I'm very impressed that the home team had to go to a silent count in the 4th quarter. I could clearly hear the "Kuuuuuhn" and "Go Pack Go" chants on TV! Thanks for making our boys feel at home. :)

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I must say that Qualcomm looked a bit "cheesy!" I'm very impressed that the home team had to go to a silent count in the 4th quarter. I could clearly hear the "Kuuuuuhn" and "Go Pack Go" chants on TV! Thanks for making our boys feel at home. :)

No problem, any time! It was truly an electric stadium, and an experience I for one will never forget! I had SO much fun! My only regret is they don't come back here to San Diego for another 8 years!

Wills29

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was truly Lambeau West. For the most part the Chargers fans were good sports, but I'm guessing underneath that had to be pissed that we took over their stadium. There were less than 5 Chargers fans within shouting distance from me so it was great.

Reaction score
99% of the people I ran into yesterday were cool, both Packers and Chargers fans. But this one chick, a Chargers fan, was sitting in back of us, and her dude was a Packers fan. She was extremely annoying. Muttering expletives, throwing up her middle finger and basically getting on my nerves. Her dude had to tell her to relax more than once. After the game was over, my friend was going around and telling everyone, "Good game!" and she proceeds to lick her palm and then stuck out her hand for her to shake it. He looked like he wanted to sock her so I grabbed him quickly and we rolled out.

PackMan13x

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys are lucky! When The Pack comes to Pitt once every 8 years it is VERY hostile, especially towards me it seems! I may just wear neutral colors next time because it was so bad! Maybe stuff a cheesehead down my pants and pull it out if I happen to be in a safe section?? lol

PackMan13x

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh, and for the record, Cleveland is MUCH MUCH worse than Pitt. Fans there are insane, maybe it's the bitterness that comes with a lifetime of losing... Nobody wants some drunk following him step for step, sticking his face right in my face and BARKING ferociously for an entire block and a half like the dawg pound are a bunch of unstoppable badasses or something. There have been plenty of times in life where I just couldn't keep my cool, but looking around and seeing thousands of people decked out in orange is reason enough to just look forward and keep walking...

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I just can't imagine! Our first game was at Detroit,... that story in and of itself was horrific,..but the tailgaiting, and game was pretty decent. Nothing but friendly rivalry back and forth stuff...then came the loss!
Trying to leave without getting into it with anyone,..plus protecting my sons!
Now when we beat the Ram's not once did I feel necessary to yell anything at the fans that were there supporting them, much less doing anything like barking like an eejit! lol

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
Glad to do my part! The whole day was amazing, Thanks to Rob and realcalicheese for an EPIC tailgate. Everyone we met was cool, so happy to finally get a chance to see MY team in MY city. (My cousin got married in ATL the last time the Pack game to town) :mad: San Diego, is a GREAT place to watch a game for visting fans, I think it has to do with the fact that 90% of Charger fans are "fairweather" :roflmao: Too bad, we gotta wait another 8 years to get them back in SD, I REALLY, REALLY want to go to a game in Lambeau (Hopefully next year) :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts