Q&A session with Ted Thompson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzznuts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey.

I'm just trying to point out the hypocrisy of some posters gloating over other posters who already admitted that they were wrong about TT.

The hypocrisy part comes in because these said posters won't admit that they were wrong about Favre, or even that they had made negative statements about him, and had done EXACTLY what they are accusing the TT haters of. (Who are now mostly TT lovers, I guess.)

I'm happy to leave it at that.

But it's tough to sit by quietly when injustices are being done! :lol:

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nobody is saying you can't gloat over favre having a great year. Why are you guys saying we shouldn't gloat about TT?

That is hypocrisy.

And for the record, I've admitted I was wrong about Favre multiple times, but if you expect me to say it in every friggin post I make, you're insane.

This thread was brought back to point out that TT is indeed a good GM. This has nothing to do with Favre, although you might think it does for some crazy reason. Oh, you were pointing out our hypocrisy...right. Good luck with that.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's mushroom-whipped, ltf. :D

And fuzznuts, if you wanna "serve justice" do it in a corresponding thread, don't foul up all the good ones with your "Favre opression" garbage...

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[quote="longtimefant.[/quote]

I dont think you will find more then 4 posters who truly wanted Brett traded or to retire, and I bet half of those no longer post here[/quote]

:pop: :pop:

There still is at least 1!!!!

Care to guess?

What a silly thread to pull out of the archives and throw in peoples faces.

MOVE ON PEOPLE It's 2007 The Packers are 10-1, heading in the right direction.
Everyone deserves credit for the turn around.
From TT, to MM, to BF, to the towel guy.

The ship has been righted!!!! Enjoy the present, dream of even better things to come in the future.
Leave the past alone, it only opens old wounds!!!

Fuzznuts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not the towel guy!

'Ef him..

I saw him give Favre a dirty towel once... :wink:

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
Ignore the 2 and a half years of ********? Nah.

Who's ********?

The Anti-Favre people's ********?

(You're right. It's hard to ignore.)

Oh god, not this stupidity again.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I criticized Favre a lot last year when I DID INDEED THINK his skills were declining rapidly. He isn't a young man, it's reasonable to think he was on his way out. I was wrong......aaaaaaaaand another Pro-TT thread goes the way of Favre and his victimized. Classic.

It's sad that after 2 and a half years of TT bashing, threads giving the man props can't survive. Some of you people make me sick.

Fuzznuts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This wasn't about giving TT his props and you know it.

(TT, I hereby give you your "propers".)

Happy now?

This was about trying to drag people's ****s through the dirt who already admitted that they were wrong about TT.

Can we move on now, please?

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
How hard is it to see that it not the "giving TT props" that is the issue as it is the "rub the faces in it" that is.

Ted Thompson has done a great job at building the depth of this team, MM and staff have done a helluva job getting the most out of this team, and the Players (Farve included) have put the game plans into action and done it well.

Kinda, at a real high level, sums up the entire thread.... so can we please move back to one of the biggest games the Packers have played since at least 04'?

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This was about giving TT props and going "haw-haw" to all the idiotic TT Bashers, the kind of people who created Firetedthompson.com

When you're that wrong and malicious, you DESERVE IT. TAKE IT(not you, or DO YOU fit in that category?)

I've taken many "haw haw"s about being wrong about Favre, but do I cry about it and litter up every thread about it? NO! He's been the MVP of my sig box almost all year.

You can move along now, Fuzznuts. I'm going to gloat some more. You should go to a Favre thread and gloat about how awesome Favre is doing(which he is).

Fuzznuts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
People were wrong about Favre...

People were wrong about TT...

"If loving you is wrong, I don't want to be right"....

Let's move on.

GoPackGo...Kick the Cowqueers ***** tonight!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
(I disagree Zero. There were quite a few people here stating that Brett was washed up on this very site. They should "man up" now and admit it, while they have the chance!)

I agree, if they said he was washed up they should man up. Will they? No, but you do have the same access I do to old threads. Take a few minutes and find those threads. I mean, you have the same access I do :)

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[quote="Packnic]

TT could have fielded a better team in '05 and '06 if he would have used FA better. His choices for offensive line and WR position were not that good. (You won't admit it because you "TT Firsters" want to put it all on Favre). But this is a fact.

Really? With $1.9 mil in the kitty in '05 exactly who was he going to get in FA? People keep insisting Thompson should have done more for that team. Tell me how? Did he cleanse the team of the 53 man roster? No. He had no opportunity or wiggle room to do squat. THAT'S WHY THAT YEAR SUCKED.

"Look at the guards he got." Well gee, we were only about $23 million short getting Hutchinson. Sorry.

I give. THANK GOD Brett Favre changed mineral water and we still have those seven or eight holdovers from before TT or surely this team would suck as bad as TT's '05 team sucked. I mean he PROVED he couldn't GM after ALL THAT TIME AND MONEY WE GAVE HIM to turn it all around which was what six months before that season?

Makes sense to me.

I get a kick out of how far reaching the TT dislikers have to go to find an angle.

"Well, '05 wasn't very good."

Oh. Well, o.k. then.

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
People were wrong about Favre...

People were wrong about TT...

"If loving you is wrong, I don't want to be right"....

Let's move on.

GoPackGo...Kick the Cowqueers ***** tonight!

Finally someone gets it right, this forum should be full of threads talking about how The Packers can win tonight and who you want to excell, instead of all this crap that is 2 years old!!!!

Go Pack, BF,DD and GJ will come up big tonight, let's not forget about Donald down the middle(at least twice).
Ryanf Grant will go between 80 and 100 tonight just enough to keep the Dallas D off balance.

WOODSON AND HARRIS DOMINATE THE PUNK *** COWBOY RECEIVERS!!!!

OP
OP
tromadz

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nobody is making you read or reply to this.

Think it's immature and stupid? Then laugh at it from afar, don't join it, then you're no better, right?

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fuzznuts said:
(I disagree Zero. There were quite a few people here stating that Brett was washed up on this very site. They should "man up" now and admit it, while they have the chance!)

I agree, if they said he was washed up they should man up. Will they? No, but you do have the same access I do to old threads. Take a few minutes and find those threads. I mean, you have the same access I do :)

Heh. But you're the best at finding things. I remember specifically asking you to find threads for me and you did it every time very fast. :lol:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Fuzznuts said:

Heh. But you're the best at finding things. I remember specifically asking you to find threads for me and you did it every time very fast. :lol:

lol yeah that's cuz i have a farily decent memory and know what to look for... kind of why i want him to search for 'washed up' brett threads. he won't find nearly as many as he will 'ted sucks' threads. I'd bet all of Ryan's kaboose hair on that one.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just thought id throw this out here. Today on Pardon the Interruption

Tony Kornheiser(a Redskins fan): "they have now won, counting the 4 games from last year, they have won 14 of the last 15 games. and they have rebuilt on the fly, because other than Brett Favre thats a very young team. Mike McCarthy needs to get some credit for that. Ted Thompson needs to get some credit for that.

Micheal Wilbon (a diehard Bears fan): "You're right about that."

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nobody is making you read or reply to this.

Think it's immature and stupid? Then laugh at it from afar, don't join it, then you're no better, right?

Right back at you Trom, I said nothing about immature and stupid, all I said was it was a shame that..oh hell you will read into any post what you want to so take your own advice and ignore my posts because I surely do yours most of the time except when you try to call me out.

Have a great night debating TT MM and BF and others I myself am going to watch a packer football game and enjoy the fact that it really means something tonight!!!

Reaction score
As Buckeye said, we are less then an hour from kickoff.

This is the last thread that should have posts in it.

Let's enjoy the game, and hopefully be celebrating a Packers win late into the night.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts