PWT36 Intro

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greetings to all you Packer fans out there, I am located in De Pere Wi. which is a "stones throw" from Lambeau Field. This my first post to this Packer forum. I hope you find my postings informative and accurate. I have been a Packer fan all my life. I Climbed the old wooden wall at old City Stadium. In order to view my Packer heroes (who weren't very good during my childhood days of growing up in 40's and 50's in Green Bay. I didn't have the $1.50-$2.50-$3.50 which I think was the price of admission during that era if my memory serves me right. I Never lost faith during the era of 1946-58 or 1968-1991. I am just finding out how this forum system works. Hope it doesn't take too much time for this old Packer fan to get the "hang of it". I am Looking forward to becoming acquainted with all you Packer fans out there everywhere.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you are officially "old school" my friend. don't be afraid to start your own thread for your introduction. thats what this section is all about, and im sure you'll get the hang of it in no time. welcome to the forum big guy.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Split it out for ya! Glad to have you on the board PWT, looking forward to reading your thoughts on the team!

Ryan

TD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for your information.

PWT36-Thanks for all your helpful information regarding our trip to Green Bay. I appreciate all your information.

Thanks for the information regarding the end zone tickets and your suggestion to look for better seats.

Thanks again,

TD

:lol:

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome abord PWT36 I look forward to hearing some of your "old school" :p stories about our team. I am 34 so I didn't have to spend as much time through the lean years as you did, but they were all worth it.

Later
Leopardmech

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts