Put your Carolina cap on now!

TheKanataThrilla

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, you'd figure they'd at least give 'em one, but no they have to lose a time out for an obvious catch. Probably will get a non-catch or an inconclusive. The refs totally suck.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, you'd figure they'd at least give 'em one, but no they have to lose a time out for an obvious catch. Probably will get a non-catch or an inconclusive. The refs totally suck.

Hey the refs gave the panthers a ghost 10 yard penalty on the Cowboys as a makeup call. 10 yards make up for 50+ yards and points, right?

These refs blow.

America's Team? More like Goodell's Team.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cowboys\Refs:20
Panthers: 13

Cowboys will have their hands full next week too. Teams need to figure out how to get just a LITTLE pressure on Romo. Pressure = Win.

tkpckfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
terrible officated game. was the worst called 4th quarter. 2 terrible penalties on panthers. then no inteference call on deep pass on 3rd down and cowboys get the ball back with good field position to get a field goal. then called incomplete pass to smith.

Packerfan4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Darn.........it's over. But if Carolina can hang with these guys, obviously we should be able to.

definitely good to see the cowboys playing their worst football of the year heading into the playoffs...and yes we WILL beat these guys should we meet them again. I see us using a lil frisco treatment on dallas if and when we see him to mix it up and get more pressure than we did last time

for more info on the frisco defense...
http://www.madison.com/wsj/home/sports/packers/index.php?ntid=263486

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well one thing is for sure. Dallas looks very unremarkable. A win by only 7 points against a beat up Panthers team with a QB in only his second game. I really don't see them beating the Redskins next weekend unless something drastically changes. I didn't know Romo leads the league in interceptions this season. Is that correct? I heard Bryant Bumble say something about it.

axelred13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep...he's tied with 4 others with 17 INTs on the year. (Probably before tonight's game)

TheKanataThrilla

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WTF??????????? Steve Smith had TWO feet down!!! That is a fuc*ing catch!

If that would have been a Dallas receiver I still would have called that a catch. I really don't get that call and worse off that they overturned the original call of a catch.

What is worse is that the NFL network crew tried to pull the fast motion BS on non-PI call. My gf who is slowly following football yelled at the screen for that play and she didn't even care as she is a Saints fan and her bro cheers for the Cowboys.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well one thing is for sure. Dallas looks very unremarkable. A win by only 7 points against a beat up Panthers team with a QB in only his second game. I really don't see them beating the Redskins next weekend unless something drastically changes. I didn't know Romo leads the league in interceptions this season. Is that correct? I heard Bryant Bumble say something about it.

He has 17 before today, which is tied for the lead in the NFC. The thing is, he also has 35 TDs. I'll take 17 INTs but 35 TDs any day of the week.

With TO out though, Romo looked unremarkable.

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope they play us like the have the last 3 games. They looked very average. If they do we should take care of them by 14 points or better.
I'm more worried about the Bears than Cows.

TheKanataThrilla

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope they play us like the have the last 3 games. They looked very average. If they do we should take care of them by 14 points or better.
I'm more worried about the Bears than Cows.

I want this game at Lambeau. We need to cheer for the Skins this weekend boys to make next week even more than an inter-rivalry match-up. The sad thing is I still want the Saints in that last playoff spot to improve my home social life :wink:

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't see the game tonight, but I'm not at all surprised that terrible officiating would help to determine the winner of the game. I've been promoting professional refs for years. Every game so far this year has proved me right.

TheKanataThrilla

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't see the game tonight, but I'm not at all surprised that terrible officiating would help to determine the winner of the game. I've been promoting professional refs for years. Every game so far this year has proved me right.

You would have been sadly correct.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah Dallas got a little help here. They won the game by making key plays but the refs served as an unoffical 12th man on the field once in a while. The no interference call to me was bigger than the no catch call.

If a Dallas fan ever comes to our PF and say Tramone Williams was clearly interfering and defends the play that occurred against Carolina, it might be a true testament just how one will go to defend their team.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts