colorful people whose hair
On one side is swept green
The smile on their faces
It speaks of profound inner peace
Ask where they're going
They'll tell you nowhere
They've taken a lifetime lease
On Lambeau Field

You know it's a happy season when you sweep the Vikings. That's back to back years now we have swept the Vikings, cursing them for #4 beating us back in '09.

Now let's see here, everybody's going to party like it's 1966 and 1967, and not 1999. I'm sure someone is driving a little green corvette tonight, while singing the song.

On defense, I was impressed with the pressure. Clay got some sacks, and had a big game, where he's been shut down most of the year, I was shocked he was un-covered in the 1st quarter. Pass defense looks to be improving, but still some holes, but they got it done tonight.

The BIGGEST FACTOR was holding Adrian Peterson to just 51 yards. He's been a monster, and he sure ripped us one back in the humpty dumpty dome weeks ago. No 100 yard rushing day for AP or the Vikings in general.

This is the defense waking up, feeling the roar, like last year, that game felt like 2010 late in the season, with just a better offense. The pressure was all over Ponder, but I think the passing coverage will be the focus next week.

I gasped at that flea flicker play, but they didn't fall for it, it led to an interception, which was wonderful.

The offensive line had some problems, but then again, I have to give Jared Allen some credit, he is having a monstrous year. I think this will be something that is worked on next week, and it must be fixed before going into Thanksgiving.

This is something I am going to cherish for years. One of the best beat downs of the Vikings EVER! This felt so great 9-0, and we sweep the Viqueens, you can't go wrong with that. We've beat them 4 times in a row now.

(Aside from the Prince jokes, I am not insulting the fellow musician just poking fun at Vikings fans back in 2009 that used to brag about him being a fan lol, he is indeed one amazing guitar player, and I am a fan of his music. Lyrics originally from his single Pasiley Park)

Members online

Latest posts