Psychics and animals weigh in on who will win 2011 Super Bowl

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Psychics and animals weigh in on who will win 2011 Super Bowl

Psychic Blair Robertson says that he feels very strongly that the Green Bay Packers are going to beat the Pittsburgh Steelers within ten points, and that it will be a very exciting

Sister Jean Kenny, who has been picking Super Bowl winners since 1987, says that the Packers will win 24-21. Dubbed the "Super Bowl Psychic Nun," her track record is 18-7
^ Hope she goes 19-7! What a run!
===

In the Blank Park Zoo in Des Monies, Iowa they have a Tiger that predicts and so far is 3/4 predicted that ISU would beat Iowa(B-Ball) and UNI would beat Iowa(B-ball), Iowa would win the Insight Bowl, but didn't get ISU would beat Iowa(football ISU lost 35-7) Hope the Tiger goes 4/5 Picked the Pack.:happy0005:

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ehh I remember some "psychic" predicting that Obama would be assassinated before he could take office. Didn't happen, obviously.

I don't buy any of this. But I guess it's fun to think about.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAQS7pdjVU4]YouTube - miss cleo[/ame]

Im going to put my call in tomorrow before the game.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
We've got a local Seahawks radio guy who has a feature on his show called "One On One Against The Nuns". You ought to hear the nuns pick football games. They're good and they know the game. They liked Green Bay against Chicago, and the Seahawks guy picked against us.

I missed the show on Friday so I don't know who the nuns picked this week. Can't find it, either. I hope they picked Green Bay, but having listened to them a lot in the past, I can see them picking Pitt.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts