PS2: Packers vs Rams

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's look ahead:

I like Sam Bradford and am excited to see him under Jeff Fischer. More importantly, it will be fun to watch Tavon Austin and Stadman Bailey, whenever he gets into the game. It'll provide another good test for our secondary. On defense I still am a Laurinitis fan so it'll be good to see him with their new guy Ogletree. What I'd like to see is James Jones shut Cortland Finnegan's mouth.

These forums have talked at length about what went well and what didn't last week. Looking forward, I want to see one of the backups take a step forward. I've been a fan of the QB system here but we've got to get a taste of future competency.

I want to see the offensive line continue to gel. I want to see Barclay claim the RT position.

I want to see the secondary pull it together, no matter whom is one the field.

I want to see our DL continue to be stout. Jolly was inspirational last week. I want more.

What do you want?

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
In addition to what you said:
  1. Production from the RB & TE corp.
  2. LOTS of FG.
  3. Backup OLB's step it up
  4. KR TD's from Not-Randall-Cobb
  5. NO INJURIES. At least not any of our guys getting injured.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like to se VY in the game more,think he can bring more to the table.Dline would like to see more tackling when you have the guy I hate when they get,their arms around them and slip down like a hoolahoop:)

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
I would hope the Pack actually scores any kind of points this time.

Also I too hope there would be FG opportunities to see if the other kicker is better than Crosby.

Darshen

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just another game the Packs will lose. You see that beat down the Cardinals gave the Packers first string? Just a small sample of things to come this year.

Darshen

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want to see Rogers drop back and get hit so hard it knocks him out of the game. That was we all get to see the real Packers and what they stand for. Show the world they are nothing without Rogers.

H

HardRightEdge

I want to see Rogers drop back and get hit so hard it knocks him out of the game. That was we all get to see the real Packers and what they stand for. Show the world they are nothing without Rogers.
I guess we all have our own preferences.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
That's very insightful. Since basically any team that has a superstar quarterback is screwed If they go down. So who's your QB?

Darshen

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's very insightful. Since basically any team that has a superstar quarterback is screwed If they go down. So who's your QB?

The future Super Bowl MVP----Alex Smith. Led by Jamal Charles and Dwayne Bowe. The most talented team in the AFC right now.

Reaction score
I wanna see Lacy and Datone play.
That "Andy Mulumba"/or Nate Palmer dude - whatever, just one or both of 'em making some plays and giving us more depth at OLB.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I`m gonna be honest here......when I first saw this, I thought WHY are they talking about a Play Station game......lol Then the penny finally dropped. :laugh:

OP
OP
El Guapo

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Reading a preview of the game, I was reminded that Scott Wells now plays for the Rams. He's coming off of an injury last season so it will be interesting to see how he does matched up against his old teammates on the DL.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts