Proxy materials: printed or electronic?

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So I just got my notice of the annual shareholders meeting. I went to the ematerials.com web site and I have 2 options to view the proxy materials - I can have them emailed to me electronically, or I can have printed copies mailed to me.

I wonder is there any benefit to having printed copies mailed to me? I wonder if the printed copies would have any neat Packers graphics or logos that would make it worth having a physical copy.

The web site says if you choose the electronic delivery of the proxy materials, then you will receive a free gift. Anyone know what that gift is?

PackerThad

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have not received any Proxy information. I live in Virginia and was wondering if anyone had received their information. I will give them until Friday 6/29 before I call.

PackerThad

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I received my Proxy this evening when I got home from work. I just voted my shares and signed up to receive all future information by email.

PackerThad

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So I just got my notice of the annual shareholders meeting. I went to the ematerials.com web site and I have 2 options to view the proxy materials - I can have them emailed to me electronically, or I can have printed copies mailed to me.

I wonder is there any benefit to having printed copies mailed to me? I wonder if the printed copies would have any neat Packers graphics or logos that would make it worth having a physical copy.

The web site says if you choose the electronic delivery of the proxy materials, then you will receive a free gift. Anyone know what that gift is?
The free gift is a Packers Shareholder window cling