Pro Bowl Voting so far

Magnus Chhan

Mag 'n Cheese
Reaction score
5 of the top 10 vote getters are in the NFC North with Aaron

Also the Packer players that are leading the NFC votes by position are Rodgers, Kuhn, Clifton, Lang, Wells, Crosby, Bishop, Woodson, Burnett, and Bush! That's a lot of Packers.

I'm a bit appalled that Josh Sitton got beat out by Lang on there. I guess his nagging injuries are causing him to have a bit of a down season. I hope Tramon gets in as well, but I don't think it'll matter in the end because we'll be in another Super Bowl.

OP
OP
Magnus Chhan

Magnus Chhan

Mag 'n Cheese
Reaction score
Top 10 in overall voting is:
1) Aaron Rodgers
2) Tom Brady
3) Calvin Johnson
4) Adrian Peterson
5) Wes Welker
6) Greg Jennings
7) Drew Brees
8) Fred Jackson
9) Mike Wallace
10) Matt Forte

D

Dan115

I hope The Packers dominate the Pro Bowl team however I DO NOT WANT TO SEE THEM PLAING IN HAWAII!!!

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't believe Clifton or Lang. Guess I have to watch Lang a little more. Burnett is also a bit surprising. He started well but hasn't showed me that much of late. And no Clay Matthews??? WTF!

Do you have a link to this??

D

Dan115

What's wrong with Hawaii?? Just curious.

I just wish they'd move the game back to the week AFTER the SB.

The game is a week before the super bowl. Do not want to see any Packers in that Hawaii game. Would love to see many 9er players in the game though.

Texas9erFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:roflmao: I'm OK with seeing 9ers in the PB. It'll still be a great comeback season if that happens. Just so long as I don't see BOTH 9er AND Packer players in the game. That would truly suck.

I never understood why the NFL moved the Pro Bowl to the week prior to the SB. It makes no sense at all.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NEW NFL LOGOS.... Love the Dream Team EAgles!
Some I don't get.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Those logos are hilarious, but I don't really agree with the Saints one poking fun at Payton's injury, but that Eagles one has me laughing so hard, and the Tampa one, but the Redskins one tops them all ***** ROFL

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Weather we have a ton of pro bowlers or not, that don't matter to me. The Falcons had so many pro bowlers last year, and look how far they went. I want to play in the Super Bowl, not the pro bowl. Last year, Rodgers should have made it over Matt Ryan though, and I'll even go far enough to say he should have made it over Brees's huge interception numbers.

PackMan13x

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whether you play in it or not, being selected to it is what goes down as being a pro-bowler. It's a joke anyway. Fans get on and pick every option for their favorite team and some of the truly best players are left out every year and old washed up veternas continue to make it based on name value. Rodgers was snubbed last year for the likes of Vick, Brees, and Matt Ryan, lol.

Reaction score
Only players on the packers that should go for sure are Rodgers, Jennings, Woodson, and Crosby, sedond class goes Clay, Bishop , Jordy, Sitton ,and Wells. I'd hate to be a fan on another team who their best player can't go because we all voted in packers players.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Sad thing is Hawaii is such a nice place for vacation, I've been missing it since the plane took off almost a week ago. Hopefully the Packers can go on their own time this year. Stupid Pro bowl before SB.

Greenbayphil

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What's wrong with Hawaii?? Just curious.

I just wish they'd move the game back to the week AFTER the SB.

I'm glad they haven't, the pro bowl after the SB was always such a downer, coming off such a high from the SB to watching the pro bowl is meh. having the pro bowl before it kinda gives you something to watch in those two weeks between the championship game and the SB

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
This decision to play the Pro Bowl BEFORE the Superbowl is the stupidest decision the NFL ever made. You have two teams who will NOT be sending in any of their selectees.

Members online

Latest posts