Prediction for Saints vs 49ers

Arodgers12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys watch, SF will come out on top in a 27-24 OT win tommorow. The Saints are not the same team on a grassy field as we seen in week one when they came to Lambeau. We also seen them lose to Seattle on the road, the worst playoff team in NFL history last year. Hope to god we win so we can host the Niners like the good old days at Lambeau in the championship game. I want to see the arrogant Saints go down in flames. Any other Packer fans starting to hate that team as much as I am. They pad their stats in garbage time and their fans are obnoxious. I visited the Black and Gold site in week one and talk about a bunch of arrogant punks. They remind me of the NBA version of the LA Lakers as far as arrogance goes.

Brandon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly, I don't think this is going to be even close. Saints win by a considerable margin, something along the lines of 40-17.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Aldon Smith is going to tap Brees' ****.

Niners win 23-14

morningwood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys watch, SF will come out on top in a 27-24 OT win tommorow. The Saints are not the same team on a grassy field as we seen in week one when they came to Lambeau. We also seen them lose to Seattle on the road, the worst playoff team in NFL history last year. Hope to god we win so we can host the Niners like the good old days at Lambeau in the championship game. I want to see the arrogant Saints go down in flames. Any other Packer fans starting to hate that team as much as I am. They pad their stats in garbage time and their fans are obnoxious. I visited the Black and Gold site in week one and talk about a bunch of arrogant punks. They remind me of the NBA version of the LA Lakers as far as arrogance goes.

Fear.

morningwood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wouldn't be too afraid of the Saints in N.O., and I'm definitely not afraid of them in GB. Personally, I'm more worried about the Giants in Lambeau than I am the Saints.

I wasn't suggesting that all Packers fans are afraid, or that they should be afraid. However, it is clear that the OP is trying to talk himself out of being afraid.

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been calling it for weeks (ask Kitten, LOL!) 49ers pull the upset. N.O.'s D isn't good enough to win on the road. 49ers punch their ticket to Lambeau. :tup: 21-17 49ers

morningwood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know why people keep saying that the team with the best road record over the last three years is not good enough to win on the road.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I don't know why people keep saying that the team with the best road record over the last three years is not good enough to win on the road.
Your lucky, its going to be 66 degrees, Brees's is 1-9 in starts where the temp is under 45 at game time since 2005. Althought candlestick is famous for its winds

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Drew Brees dome passing records and stats are a pox on the nfl. If he passes for 1 td tomorrow he will break a Jonny Unitas record for consecutive games with a td pass. What a joke. All stats and records for dome qbs should have a giant * beside it.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score

Thats a lame comment sorry to say. It's not out of the realm of possibility that the second seed in the NFC can take down the third seed in the NFC.

Some just don't like the Saints either. Not everyone has to like them.

As a huge Harbaugh fan I am rooting 100% for the Niners but am expecting a Saints victory. It's better if I expect a Saints win too so I won't get myself let down.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
A big reason for the Saints loss last year to Seattle was the fact that they didn't have a lot of balance on offense. The Niners have the ability on defense to take that balance away and make the Saints one dimensional. The front 7 of the Niners are going to make it extremely hard for New Orleans to run the football and utilize that short dumpoff/screen passing game they like to do with SF's speedy linebackers.

Offensively SF can chew the hell out of the clock with Gore and their short passing game.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Honestly it does not really matter as much to me anymore who wins this game.

The Packers toughest game may be on Sunday. If they get through the Giants the Niners/Saints may not be nearly as challenging IMO. Just a hunch right now.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wasn't suggesting that all Packers fans are afraid, or that they should be afraid. However, it is clear that the OP is trying to talk himself out of being afraid.
Which is what the Saints fans do on their boards in regards to the Pack.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Niners, 26 - 21, with 3 turnovers from the Saints, 1 from the 9ers. Brees will be sacked a few times in the first and be off, lets say one score will be off of a turnover, and the 9ers get decent field position on their two other turn overs that result in points. Hmmm, and now for Powarun's Crazy prediction: 9ers are gonna score a safety and have a goal line stand.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly it does not really matter as much to me anymore who wins this game.

The Packers toughest game may be on Sunday. If they get through the Giants the Niners/Saints may not be nearly as challenging IMO. Just a hunch right now.
I think you could be right.
Maybe the name has to do with it?
A Giant could crush an old prospector and just fling away a saint.

I was a 9er fan back in the days with Joe Montana and Jerry Rice.
And it feels good to see them winning again.
I can't make up my mind who I want to see win.
The Saints to put them out of their misery so I don't have to watch our Packers putting a stop to their winning again ways after their drought.
Or do I want the 9ers to win because I like them more than the Saints.
Above it all, I just want the Packers to win it all again.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Niners, 26 - 21, with 3 turnovers from the Saints, 1 from the 9ers. Brees will be sacked a few times in the first and be off, lets say one score will be off of a turnover, and the 9ers get decent field position on their two other turn overs that result in points. Hmmm, and now for Powarun's Crazy prediction: 9ers are gonna score a safety and have a goal line stand.
A safety? Wow. That is a crazy prediction since those are rare scores.

morningwood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thats a lame comment sorry to say. It's not out of the realm of possibility that the second seed in the NFC can take down the third seed in the NFC.

Some just don't like the Saints either. Not everyone has to like them.

As a huge Harbaugh fan I am rooting 100% for the Niners but am expecting a Saints victory. It's better if I expect a Saints win too so I won't get myself let down.

LOL, show me where I have said it was impossible for SF to win. In fact, show me where I even predicted the Saints would win.
I think they will, but I don't know. I leave those types of declarations the bandwaggon fans who know little about football.

As far as my original comment, I stand by it. I can smell the fear.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Falcons game, plus I can see Saints trying to be cocky. Plus I would hope for one, somehow I think it would just neuter Brees and S. Peyton for the rest of the game.

Members online

Latest posts