lions 17
Just when you think you are going to see a lot of offense we get defense

OP
OP
I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

Packers - 42
Lions - 38

In a battle of gunslingers, Aaron Rodgers out guns the Lion's Matthew Stafford. Both teams have 100 yd rushers and receivers. This game balances back and forth until a bizarre 4th quarter turnover ends up in B.J.Raji's grip. Mason Crosby has a good day. :tup:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
You see, as gentle as a house cat !

H

HardRightEdge

I don't know about this one.

It's game 4 for us, which is go-time in the NFL. We've had the bye. Injured players are coming back. 1-3 is not the end of the world by any means, but it is not a good look. A near-full compliment of players and the urgency of the situation are in place, especially give it's at home against a division leader.

While Detroit has added some weapons, Bush in particular, and the youngish impact players have another year of experience, their Achilles heel has been, and continues to be, poor productivity on 3rd. down. Once again, they're near the bottom of the league (28th.) at 29.8%. This is still a big play offense with perhaps a sub-standard decision maker behind center.

I'm expecting a Packer win in a relatively close game. The key will be preventing big plays, at the expense of bending and giving up field position. I'm not expecting a shootout. The Vegas over-under in the 51-55 range seems about right.

As always, at least breaking even in giveaway/takeaway is critical.

Reaction score
No way the Lions score more than 21 on us. They'll get yards but won't get into the endzone. As usual. 38-14 Packers!!!

Reaction score
41-37 Pack ....somehow. :unsure:

I need one of those optimistic ratings. :cautious:

Here's yet another "optimistic" rating, "13 Time Champs," coming from none other than Skip Bayless. He picked the Lions to eake out a win and he's about 6 fries short of a "fun meal.";) I very rarely watch "First Take," but was surfing through when I heard him make his prediction. One good thing about Stephen A. Smith is that he likes Aaron Rodgers.....says, "he's a baaaaaaaaaad man!":tup:

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm counting on the Lions
Here's yet another "optimistic" rating, "13 Time Champs," coming from none other than Skip Bayless. He picked the Lions to eake out a win and he's about 6 fries short of a "fun meal.";) I very rarely watch "First Take," but was surfing through when I heard him make his prediction. One good thing about Stephen A. Smith is that he likes Aaron Rodgers.....says, "he's a baaaaaaaaaad man!":tup:
Skip Brainless hates the Packers and AR. And I hate him! :)

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
The streak may end, (but I hope not). Lions 33 - Packers 27 I just don't trust the Packers secondary to contain Stafford enough and I think the Lions D line is going to give the new guys on the Packers o line a hard time.

OP
OP
I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

The streak may end, (but I hope not). Lions 33 - Packers 27 I just don't trust the Packers secondary to contain Stafford enough and I think the Lions D line is going to give the new guys on the Packers o line a hard time.

BOOO HISSS ! :tdown:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I'm very happy to write that I couldn't have been more wrong.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

Ravens week is here.
The Packers travel to Baltimore for a early Sunday game. CM3 has a fractured thumb and may play with club type bandage. The lions game gained the O - Line valuable game experience and they are improving by the week. Aaron Rodgers is in top form as the running game improves, easing some of the pressure on our QB. Special Teams need to get better on punt and kickoff returns, especially blocking.

Packers - 27
Ravens - 24

The Packers defence still gives up too many points . :confused:

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
The Ravens offense is just that, offensive. Defense still has teeth though not last several seasons caliber.
I expect similar results to yesterday 27-13 Packers.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
38-13 Packers. Rogers plays like Rogers, and the run game controls the clock. Offensive line continues to improve, giving up no sacks and making holes for Lacy up the middle. Perry and Neal are terrors on defense. The story of the game will be the way the Packers are coming together both offensively and defensively.

OP
OP
I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

Ravens week is here.
The Packers travel to Baltimore for a early Sunday game. CM3 has a fractured thumb and may play with club type bandage. The lions game gained the O - Line valuable game experience and they are improving by the week. Aaron Rodgers is in top form as the running game improves, easing some of the pressure on our QB. Special Teams need to get better on punt and kickoff returns, especially blocking.

Packers - 27
Ravens - 24

The Packers defence still gives up too many points . :confused:

It's Raven Season !