Predict the Score.

• Thread starter I_am_smoked_cheddar
  • Start date

Royal Pain

Cheesehead
Reaction score
27-6 bad guys

Hope I'm wrong, but I have a feeling we'll take a game or two to get up to speed and the Niners will want to send a message that they are this years SB favorites.

MiamiBeachPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Forgot to say that my 26-21 prediction for a Packers win included 3 TDs, 1 FG, and one safety. One of the Packers TDs is a rushing TD.

bobgodd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My prediction:

49ers - 34
Packers - 20

Hopefully an injury free game.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
All of this has about as much relevance as Mel Kiper wasting air trying to predict the draft.

I can't see but I've still spoken ;)

The man has obviously had a certain exposure to eastern philosophy courses in his time. I, on the other hand, am what is known as a 'strict constructionist'. I see the topic "Predict the score" and I'm going to do just that while adding a little warning that I have already put new batteries in my crystal ball -- you will be awed at my power, my accuracy, my clairvoyance ... my...my...my....technique for grilling bratwurst....

The final score will be 23-20.

H

HardRightEdge

SF 34
GB 24

I still see the Pack as a 10-6 team with this schedule.

Safety play was poor; no pass rush from anybody but Matthews. It's official...the Perry pick was a waste...no moves, no motor. Neal took his job for most snaps after the first quarter. It may stay that way.

bobgodd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I still see the Pack as a 10-6 team with this schedule.

Safety play was poor; no pass rush from anybody but Matthews. It's official...the Perry pick was a waste...no moves, no motor. Neal took his job for most snaps after the first quarter. It may stay that way.
I was close in score too... But I think the Packers showed that they're better than 10-6. Who's on their schedule that's going to give them fits??

12theTruth

I'll wait until I see the Redskins play a meaningful game before I make a prediction.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
I was close in score too... But I think the Packers showed that they're better than 10-6. Who's on their schedule that's going to give them fits??

We still have to play teams like: Skins, Bengals, Ravens, steelers, Atlanta, vikes(x2), bears(x2)

That is a tough schedule.....not to mention a crappy week 4 bye

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
So your week 2 prediction was what ? This is a site to predict game scores, do you have one ?

week 2 = win for the pack, we are pissed and feel slighted. We take it out on RGIII and the redskin boys. (they looked like crap on MNF)

Packers 38

Skins 24

Lacy will hit the 100 yd mark
Arod throws for 359 yds and 3 td's

Last edited:

USArmyParatrooper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers 42
Redskins 17

Rodgers is relentless and he should get good pass protection against a less stout defense.

The defensive scheme the Packers used Sunday should have no problem containing RG3, who is rusty.

This should be a Packers blow out.

RockyRaccoon

Day Tripper
Reaction score
Packers 37
Redskins 27

Finley will catch 2 of Rodgers' 3 TDs. Pack will add a rushing TD. Will be out of hand by the 4th when Rodgers will be pulled and the Skins will score some garbage points.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think RGIII should be playing. He doesn't look 100% to me at all and I think Shanahan and the Redskins are putting their franchise QB in serious danger by putting him out there now. RGIII is still a great QB, but I don't expect him to be as effective as he normally would be. Redskins' pass rush doesn't concern me that much. I think the Packers will try to get the run game going.

Packers 31

Redskins 20

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack-34
Skins-17

Lacy either gets 2 TDs or 100yards...one will happen.
Defense gets pressure on RGIII and we cause four 3 and outs on the day, mixed in with 3 sacks and a pick.
Rodgers let's Jones see the endzone again like last year, and Cobb will have one electric 30+ yard play.

12theTruth

Predictions:

Hyde returns punts
Cobb returns kickoffs
Burnett still out
Lacy still doesn't break 100 yards
Cobb over 100 yards receiving

Score Packers 30 - 24

12theTruth

We still have to play teams like: Skins, Bengals, Ravens, steelers, Atlanta, vikes(x2), bears(x2)

That is a tough schedule.....not to mention a crappy week 4 bye

Ravens may not be as tough as first thought though! Their D has 6 new starters.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Their 6 new starters "should be" clicking by the time we play them. Don't forget, they do have a stout D line and running against them will prove to be a tough job. Don't forget that we make other QB's look like monsters, so look for Joe the "Mo" Flaco to have a big day and Ray rice as well.

Also for got to mention, we Also play the NYG who we have tough time with, The Eagles (don't sleep on them this year) and the Cowgirls.......hope we win at least 2 of 3 from them. Would be sweet to sweep that division, but that in itself would be a tough task as well.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1st Quarter:

Rodgers 11 yard TD pass to Finley
Forbath 40 yard FG

2nd Quarter:

Rodgers 54 yard TD pass to Cobb
Lacy 22 yard TD run
RG3 17 yard TD pass to Moss

3rd Quarter:

Rodgers 8 yard TD pass to Kuhn
Crosby 38 yard FG
Forbath 50 yard FG

4th Quarter:

Jolly 30 yard fumble return (CM3 forced)
Morris 26 yard TD run

Final score:

Packers 38
Redskins 20

12theTruth

Their 6 new starters "should be" clicking by the time we play them. Don't forget, they do have a stout D line and running against them will prove to be a tough job. Don't forget that we make other QB's look like monsters, so look for Joe the "Mo" Flaco to have a big day and Ray rice as well.

Also for got to mention, we Also play the NYG who we have tough time with, The Eagles (don't sleep on them this year) and the Cowgirls.......hope we win at least 2 of 3 from them. Would be sweet to sweep that division, but that in itself would be a tough task as well.

All good points. That's why I predicted 9-7. Detroit looks pretty tough with Reggie Bush this year, adds another dimension. Detroit still undisciplined though.

Latest posts