Predict the 2007 record

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we lost green, never got #4 a weapon on offence, never replaced bubba, did nothing to improve the return game on special teams

6-10
Brett gets traded to Denver at the end of the season and TT is fired for his incompetence

Detroit and San Fran make the playoffs

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
we lost green, never got #4 a weapon on offence, never replaced bubba, did nothing to improve the return game on special teams

6-10
Brett gets traded to Denver at the end of the season and TT is fired for his incompetence

We drafted some offense.

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
6-10.

A competitive defense coupled with a mediocre offense facing a much tougher schedule this year.

If for whatever reason Favre isn't there....2-14.

uwbadger12000

Cheesehead
Reaction score

6-10

We lost Green? We will lose 2 more games than last year because we didn't retain Green? He barely got us 1,000 yards (62.5 ypg) and was injured for the last few years. I could rush for 1,000 yards. Detroit has a horrible O and has SF has a horsesh!t D. Packers win the division!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
dhpackr said:

6-10

We lost Green? We will lose 2 more games than last year because we didn't retain Green? He barely got us 1,000 yards (62.5 ypg) and was injured for the last few years. I could rush for 1,000 yards. Detroit has a horrible O and has SF has a horsesh!t D. Packers win the division!

62.5? That's 16 games, he was out for 2 games. WHOA. He was OUT for TWO games? We lose TWO games more cuz he's not here? Someone quick, do the math!!

For those curious, Green had 1059 yds over 14 games which is actually 75.6 yds a game.

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green_Bay_Packers said:
6-10

are you mad Detroit and San Fran wont go anywere

mark my words, Detroit is going to have a winning season, and Frank Gore maybe MVP in 2007 and yes San Fran makes the playoffs

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dhpackr said:

6-10

the 49ers added Willis on defence, he is a playmaker who will make an impact on defence in 2007 the 49ers also added D Jackson from seattle toss in vernon davis and frank gore that is a threat. see a "KEY FREE AGENT" and an impact player in the first round of the 2007 draft and I predict the 49ers, not the Packers go to the playoffs.

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While I have high hopes that the OL improves due to their hard work in the off-season, I still question much improvement elsewhere on the O. Our D will be better but I think 9-7 is as good as it gets this year. I pray I'm being too pessimistic but our tougher schedule plus the improvements I see in other teams, draft and FA, tempers any enthusiasm I might conjur up.

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol@much tougher

You don't even know their rosters yet!!!!

LOL back.

Go look at the teams the Packers are playing this year. Unless they cut all the veterans on their roster and hire rookies(is that like someone else we know?), then teams like the Bears(Super Bowl runnerup) Chargers, Eagles, Broncos, Chiefs, Panthers, Giants, Cowboys, maybe the Rams will be just standing there saying, "oh great Packers, run us over!" That, of course, also implies teams like the Vikings and the Lions just roll over and play dead. The Redskins might even get it together.

I see one easy win: the Raiders. The Lions are playing for pride on Thanksgiving Day, no easy win. Maybe there's a split with the Vikings.

Look at last year's schedule(the one where the Packers were shut out three times at home, and where they beat one team with a winning record) and say this next season will be a skate.

Sorry you can't see the obvious.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
lol@much tougher

You don't even know their rosters yet!!!!

LOL back.

Go look at the teams the Packers are playing this year. Unless they cut all the veterans on their roster and hire rookies(is that like someone else we know?), then teams like the Bears(Super Bowl runnerup) Chargers, Eagles, Broncos, Chiefs, Panthers, Giants, Cowboys, maybe the Rams will be just standing there saying, "oh great Packers, run us over!" That, of course, also implies teams like the Vikings and the Lions just roll over and play dead. The Redskins might even get it together.

I see one easy win: the Raiders. The Lions are playing for pride on Thanksgiving Day, no easy win. Maybe there's a split with the Vikings.

Look at last year's schedule(the one where the Packers were shut out three times at home, and where they beat one team with a winning record) and say this next season will be a skate.

Sorry you can't see the obvious.
You couldn't see the obvious if it sat on your face. It was two times, not three. Genius.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
2007 Opponents

Home [6 - 2]
  • W - Philadelphia Eagles
    W - San Diego Chargers
    L - Chicago Bears
    W - Washington Redskins
    W - Minnesota Vikings
    L - Carolina Panthers
    W - Oakland Raiders
    W - Detroit Lions

Away [4 - 4]
  • L - N.Y. Giants
    L - Minnesota Vikings
    W - Detroit Lions
    L - Dallas Cowboys
    L - St. Louis Rams
    W - Chicago Bears
    W - Denver Broncos (FG by Crosby for the win)
    W - Kansas City Chiefs

I think we go 10 - 6 with my homer pick (beating the Chargers) or 9 - 7, either way I believe we will make it into the playoffs and be out really quick.

Playoff Prediction : If we play a NFC North team in the first round, we win, if its any other team, I think we lose.

hah I got my 'homer' pick right!! wohooo

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero, can i ask why you said we'd lose to the giants(at the time) ?

I thought we'd have a let down of sorts after beating the Eagles and I was thinking Brandon Jacobs and Plax were gonna have big days against us. I was shittass wrong and can't say I've ever been so happy to be wrong about a prediction lol

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I predicted 10-6, but I guess it was on a different thread. That's looking quite possible now, and they could even exceed it, although there is a long ways to go.

Bertram

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Home [5 - 3]
  • L - Philadelphia Eagles
    L - San Diego Chargers
    W - Chicago Bears
    W - Washington Redskins
    W - Minnesota Vikings
    L - Carolina Panthers
    W - Oakland Raiders
    W - Detroit Lions

Away [5 - 3]
  • L - N.Y. Giants
    W- Minnesota Vikings
    W - Detroit Lions
    L - Dallas Cowboys
    W- St. Louis Rams
    W - Chicago Bears
    L - Denver Broncos
    W - Kansas City Chiefs

10 - 6

wtf I predicted us to be 0 - 3 by now, that means we will actually be 13 - 3. lol.

Members online

Latest posts