Pre-Season - Game 1 - What Are You Watching For?

BorderRivals.com

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I doubt I'll be able to watch it. I'm hopeful NFLN will replay sometime in the near future for me to watch then. Regardless, I'm looking forward to seeing the development of the following (in no particular order):

1. Bakhiarti at LT. I want to see whether he can translate his progress/development in camp to actual games. I hope they keep him out there even with the number 2's. He needs as much in-game experience as possible before the season.

2. Safety Battle - I really want to see someone distinguish themself. I'd prefer McMillian for a couple reasons. I thought he flashed more last year - seemed to have a knack for the ball and just couldn't seal the deal with an INT. Plus, he's a more physical presence that would be a perfect compliment to Burnett.

3. Young Guns on Defense - I want to see the development of our young players on defense: Datone, Daniels, Neal, Perry, Manning, Barrington, Mulumba, House, Smith, etc.

4. Backup WR's - Same as number three, but at our WR's - Ross and Boykin.

5. RB's - I'm looking forward to seeing Lacy in live game action. And I want to see Franklin start to carve his role out as a change-of-pace, third-down guy.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Crosby to make EVERY FG right down the middle including at least one from beyond 45 yards.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I doubt I'll be able to watch it. I'm hopeful NFLN will replay sometime in the near future for me to watch then.
They are replaying the game at midnight on the NFL Network. For those out of state, WTMJ is now broadcasting all Packer games live along with the pre- and post-game shows. Just go to their website and find the link to listen live

H

HardRightEdge

Or you can play it safe, shell out $20, and watch any preseason game streaming live at nfl.com. They claim you can watch from a coaches' game tape camera with all 22 players in the shot. I'll find out at 8:00 PM.

That's my plan for preseason. Regular season? I'll probably shell out the $30 or whatever it is to watch the replays on nfl.com when not on national TV.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Someone did not read the rules. I quote:

Site that Stream NFL Games:
We do NOT under any circumstance allow people to post links to streaming NFL games. Furthermore, we do not offer ANY form of advertising to sites that stream content. As with all serious offenses, you will get banned immediately if you create a thread or post with links to these types of sites in your signature or within the content of your created thread/post. If you are trying to find places that WILL be showing the Packer games, you can check out the following site:http://www.packerseverywhere.com/

MackemPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's wrong that those of us outside the USA can pay about $200 and watch every game live or on demand. While the backbone of the NFL fans over there are blacked out. But anyway, I'm watching out for Bakhtiari, Datone Jones and the two rookie RBs.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now why the hell is starting safety Burnett on the kickoff team in the preseason?? I hope I mis read a number.

H

HardRightEdge

Or you can play it safe, shell out $20, and watch any preseason game streaming live at nfl.com. They claim you can watch from a coaches' game tape camera with all 22 players in the shot. I'll find out at 8:00 PM.

That's my plan for preseason. Regular season? I'll probably shell out the $30 or whatever it is to watch the replays on nfl.com when not on national TV.

Correction: It looks like the 22 player coaches tape is in the regular season replay package, not preseason live. Also, the regular season replay package is $40, not $30. As one might expect from professionals, the live stream is clean, crisp with no buffering (albeit with a very high speed cable ISP) with some nice navigation features.

I've tried a couple of the bootleg feeds in the past and I've found them to be junk.

H

HardRightEdge

It's wrong that those of us outside the USA can pay about $200 and watch every game live or on demand. While the backbone of the NFL fans over there are blacked out. But anyway, I'm watching out for Bakhtiari, Datone Jones and the two rookie RBs.

DirecTV paid the NFL $1 billion for exclusive USA rights. That's why.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Glowing reports for Bakhitari from 2 different radio stations...

WSSP said VY should be the #2 back up.