Praise Ted Thompson

Bertram

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's all praise Ted Thompson, he has done a pretty damn good job turning this ship around and rebuilding our team fast. He has built a great defense and been extremely skilled at picking NFL-ready receivers.

I love you Ted!

Reaction score
I think the coaching staff deserves tremendous credit, even more so than Ted.

They've gotten our young guys ready to play, and called plays that put our players in a position to make plays.

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
He's starting to win me over a little bit. I definitely don't agree with a lot of the things he's done . . . but either way, it seems he's turned things around pretty well so far. The jury is still out, but so far so good.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, I think TT has done a really lousy job of ruining Brett Favre's career and forcing him to retire in despair.

Think about it: TT has set out from the very beginning to deprive Favre of offensive talent, but somehow he still brought in Jennings, Jones, and Donald Lee, and resigned Driver and Franks. What an idiot.

TT also screwed up royally with the offensive line. Favre had WAY too much time to throw the ball today.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No matter what we say about Ted, we really had to give him some time.

We still need work on the running game. Cant give up on that.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some of those calls by Mike today make me think he's getting a little cocky.

You say that as if it's a bad thing. I like having a coach who plays to win. Mike Sherman would've been standing on the sidelines looking miserable and calling handoffs up the middle.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
I think the coaching staff deserves tremendous credit, even more so than Ted.

They've gotten our young guys ready to play, and called plays that put our players in a position to make plays.

Agree aadp,

Praise TT though ? ( lmao ) !!!

packer4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think for the amount time TT has been here he has developed one hell of a team on the cheap. The dude did the same thing in seatle, he knows how to find the talent in the later rounds which equals more bang for your buck I thought it would take at least 10 years to fix Shermans stupid moves. Now I motion that "SHERMAN" BECOMES A BAD WORD IN THIS FORUM TT for prez in 08

OP
OP
B

Bertram

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mike Sherman is a phenomenal offensive COACH. His playcalling is outdated and as a GM he is horrific.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cmon guys. I am a supporter of how Ted Thompson is doing his job, but a praise ted thompson thread? lol.

He is putting together a great squad and coaching staff though.

3-0, rock it.

oh wait, the team is like 15-21 under his watch(i dont know the exact numbers), so he sucks. riiiiight.

We told you it would take time.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
Some of those calls by Mike today make me think he's getting a little cocky.

You say that as if it's a bad thing. I like having a coach who plays to win. Mike Sherman would've been standing on the sidelines looking miserable and calling handoffs up the middle.

Not sure if it's good or bad, just an observation that I reserve the right to disclose.

Just as I didn't chastise Ted right away, I'm not going to praise him after the solid start. I think he's doing a good job and I'm glad he's here. But until we get into the playoffs, I don't think the he should be praised.

I've said it since the day he was hired, I'll reserve my judgment on his adequacies of his responsibilities after year three. :)

So for, so damn ****ING AWESOME! I love AGAIN being able to watch Packers games expecting the Packers to be in it to the very end rather than hoping to god some miracle happens and the Packers pull it off lol

OP
OP
B

Bertram

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Solid start? How the hell could the start be any better? This is the BEST start.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Solid start? How the hell could the start be any better? This is the BEST start.

Let's not nit pick on specific words being used now. You got the point and if you didn't, well, :shock:

Members online

Latest posts