Postgame Packers/Titans Thread!

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Post how you felt about the game. I didn't get to watch it although a Packer game was finally televised I had interviews all afternoon. Personally, I feel this is just one step closer to becoming an excellent team, mostly because Grant seems to be hitting his stride and players are coming back. Rogers continues to play solid and the defense (in my opinion) is getting the job done. What does everyone else think after this game?

DonnieCash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we had a few miscues.

A few dropped passes, and a few missed INT's.

But overall I think we played very very well. Grant had his highest average running game all year and against a top ranked Defense. Aaron had over 300 yards and a touchdown throw. Again, against a great Defense. He had an interception and a fumble, but you can't expect him to be perfect every game.

The Defense played really great as well. We had 2 sacks against a team that is top ranked when it comes to protecting against the sack. The secondary wasn't as strong as usual but still good. We owned them in the second half. The only problem is they let down in the last drive which ultimately cost us the game.

The only problem in this game for us was going 0-2 on 4th downs, and I think both play calls weren't the greatest. And we had some issues completing drives with some close call ball drops.

We lost today, I don't think many people picked us to win, but with this game as a guide I think it gives us a great picture at how this team can play. And if we keep this up I think we can seal up the division.

Especially with Kyle Orten out for a month. That hurts the Bears. Now we just need to silence the Vikes again and hopefully not blow that important win for us.

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We should have won that game. The Defense reall should have had a few INTs too.

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I too think we should've won, but we played well none the less.

I think if we'd have taken our chances with the INT's, and protected Rodgers a little bit better, it would have been a totally different scoreline.

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The INT and fumble by Rodgers, and the penalty by Poppinga were collectively worth at least 9 points. There's your ballgame. Also, on the last regulation drive, had someone gotten a body on Tulloch on the 3rd down middle screen, Jackson would have run a long way, probably to field goal position. We end up punting from midfield.

OP
OP
dansz15

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was frustrating to see the loss like that. However, I am trying to be optomistic about it, Harris and Bigby played decent even though they just came back. I dunno, I still think the Packers are a step away from being an excellent top 5 team. Just the question is when the step will be made. They have to prove something next week and dominate the Vikings to get a hold of the North again. I am pretty sure Grossman will do an excellent job of setting the Bears back.

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Speaking of Haris? Am I the only one who thinks he should trim his dreads just a bit? There were a couple of plays (both runs I think) where it looked like the OL guy for TN was holding him by the hair. that would seem to give the Offense an advantage in blocking him IMO.

OP
OP
dansz15

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Veretax said:
Speaking of Haris? Am I the only one who thinks he should trim his dreads just a bit? There were a couple of plays (both runs I think) where it looked like the OL guy for TN was holding him by the hair. that would seem to give the Offense an advantage in blocking him IMO.

I think all players should IMO, more of a safety thing than anything.

Members online

Latest posts