Post-game thread: Packers beat Redskins! [Merged Threads]

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Post-game thread: Packers beat Redskins!

I am suprised James Jones wasnt involved in the game plan this week. He is really good. He may have had two fumbles last week but both those fumbles were caused by the defense, not Jones having butter fingers.

JJ had his guy beat deep and Favre missed him. He should have one TD catch for 60+ yards, but that throw was horrible.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Bubba Franks catch

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Thanks for the photos. It's SO obvious. And there were TWO refs right there. BOTH missed it.
Bet they picked up their checks in Vegas last night.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Post-game thread: Packers beat Redskins!

Gattocheese said:
I am suprised James Jones wasnt involved in the game plan this week. He is really good. He may have had two fumbles last week but both those fumbles were caused by the defense, not Jones having butter fingers.

JJ had his guy beat deep and Favre missed him. He should have one TD catch for 60+ yards, but that throw was horrible.

Favre was off several times. There were a couple of TD opportunities that he missed. The pass to Jennings that was picked off by Taylor looked like a ball my 78 year old father would have thrown.

Favre looked old at times yesterday.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sunday's Game

I'm not sure if anyone else feels this way about the game against the Redskins. But I really felt like it was an ugly win. I get the impression from some people that it was a defensive battle. But I thought even more than a defensive battle that it was two offenses that didnt want to get anything going because of horribile play calling. I thought that the Packers offensive scheme was terribile. I didnt think the Redskins was much better either. They killed themselvs with a lot of mistakes(many dropped passes) I think that the Redskin offense did more to stop themselvs than the Packer defense did. The Packer D did do better in the second half..I will say that. But the Packers on offense did not sustain more than a couple decent drives. I honestly dont know how we won that game! It was the saddest looking game from two teams that i have seen in a long time. Does anyone agree with me? (I am not expecting many to agree, because the impression I get is that people think it was a definsive battle?)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts