Consider this:
1st downs STL 21 GB 16
Rushing STL 173 GB 52
Passing STL 191 (20/39) GB 227 (19/30)
Total yards 364 GB 279
Turnovers STL 3 GB 2
Time of possession STL 36:24 GB 23:36
And yet the only stat that matters: STL 14 GB 33

Again, I think we can credit the Special Teams for this one. Good field position = less yards to the points.

And we've been having excellent field position all day long.

LambeauEast

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do think the lack of DT depth is starting to catch up with us. If nothing else, Harrell was at the very least depth. So we now have Pickett and Williams...am I missing anyone?

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do think the lack of DT depth is starting to catch up with us. If nothing else, Harrell was at the very least depth. So we now have Pickett and Williams...am I missing anyone?

They never said what happened to Harrell. I hope he's not seriously injured. The announcers were too in love with each other to actually talk about the game very much. Usually I like that crew, but they stunk it up today. During the pivotal part of the game in the third quarter, they got into a long conversation about their cameraman and then something about snow shoveling. It went on and on.

Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
harrell came back in. i think he's fine. i believe somebody said he hurt his thumb.

Yes he came back, the right hand was heavily taped though.

What I found odd was that Harrell hurt his hand, yet was taken to the lockerroom area on a cart. :-?

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if they offered to cart you off, would you turn it down? i wouldn't... even if i wasn't hurt. they'd be all, "you wanna go for a ride?" and then I'd be all, "OK!"

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
bozz_2006 said:
harrell came back in. i think he's fine. i believe somebody said he hurt his thumb.

What I found odd was that Harrell hurt his hand, yet was taken to the lockerroom area on a cart. :-?

Thanks for the info, guys. I didn't notice Harrell out there later in the game. With the Rams having to pass the ball on almost every play in the second half, I suppose that's understandable.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Harrell needed to go to the locker room for a specific tape job, and theres no reason to tire out your DL and make him WALK to the locker room when he can get a ride.

He came back in the game afterwards.

OP
OP
W

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:

When you are a big guy like that. It sure saves energy and is a lot faster to ride the cart than to walk.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
would somebody ****ing kick one of the Dallas Cowboys to dislodge that golden horseshoe they have stuck up there ***? nobody can catch a break against them.

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
would somebody ****ing kick one of the Dallas Cowboys to dislodge that golden horseshoe they have stuck up there ***? nobody can catch a break against them.

And it's a given that in Dallas you are going to be playing 12 on 11 with the zebras.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:

When you are a big guy like that. It sure saves energy and is a lot faster to ride the cart than to walk.

Guarantee he can't run as fast as the cart drives.

I think they carted him to get him back on the field faster.

LambeauEast

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:

And it's a given that in Dallas you are going to be playing 12 on 11 with the zebras.

But my GOD is Jessica Simpson HOTT!!!!!!

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That might be the first time I have ever seen a ref run into someone on the sideline.

WTF was Feely doing?

abztractmynd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Consider this:
1st downs STL 21 GB 16
Rushing STL 173 GB 52
Passing STL 191 (20/39) GB 227 (19/30)
Total yards 364 GB 279
Turnovers STL 3 GB 2
Time of possession STL 36:24 GB 23:36
And yet the only stat that matters: STL 14 GB 33

we can credit that to good special teams play and good defensive play. our special teams really got us in great field position the whole game.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:

It is about ridiculous. Jessica Simpson told me that Tony has a rabbit foot sized ****, so I'm guessing thats where the luck comes from.

But good news... 7-3 Halftime. I cant believe im cheering for the Eagles. I feel like i have aids just thinking about cheering for Philly.

This Cowboys team is very very beatable man.

to quote the great Doc Holiday...
"No, im sure of it... I hate them"

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:

It is about ridiculous. Jessica Simpson told me that Tony has a rabbit foot sized ****, so I'm guessing thats where the luck comes from.

But good news... 7-3 Halftime. I cant believe im cheering for the Eagles. I feel like i have aids just thinking about cheering for Philly.

This Cowboys team is very very beatable man.

to quote the great Doc Holiday...
"No, im sure of it... I hate them"

Yes, but there's just something about him. Something around the eyes, I don't know, reminds me of... me.

Rios39

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Be interesting to see how this Eagles-Cowboys game turns out. For how bad the Cowboys have been and how good the Philly D has played it's still a one point game. Scoring on this next drive for the Eagles will be huge.

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone else think TO is the most overrated receiver in the NFL?

I would much rather have Jennings or Driver.

Latest posts