Post-Game Thread: Packers beat Broncos, 6-1!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Greg Jennings didn't make the Broncos players' heads explode, he did something better.... he scored an 82 yard TD to win this game.

6-1, oh how sweet it is!

Ok, someone who knows how to find things - please bring back the Greg Jennings thread.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Greg Jennings didn't make the Broncos players' heads explode, he did something better.... he scored an 82 yard TD to win this game.

6-1, oh how sweet it is!

Ok, someone who knows how to find things - please bring back the Greg Jennings thread.

Done.

screwballl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This was Denver, the Pack had more difficulties with penalties then they did dealing with the ponies.

Great game with a few too many penalties.

Now we just need to work on the red zone completions for a few more scores per game.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone have Favres QB rating tonite?
from ESPN
@DEN W 19-13 (OT) 21 27 331 77.8 82 2 0 142.4 2 -8 -4.0 0

OPP RESULT CMP ATT YDS CMP% LNG TD INT RAT ATT YDS AVG TD

axelred13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not to crap on a nice, exciting win, but is anyone else a little worried about the direction our defense is heading?

Now I know we won, and the stats look OK, but the DUMB penalties are killing us. Maybe its just a bend, but not break type defense, but I am a little worried.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In past years, we would have lost games like this. Good teams find ways to win when they arn't playing their best. We did just that!

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bob Sanders needs to be slapped. What was he thinking on that series by Denver. You have two shut down corners, throw the blitz at Cutler and let him throw and interception. What was he thinking. This was a lucky win after a badly played game. Way too many penalties and missed tackles. We looked like a team that took too much time off.

OP
OP
A
Reaction score
Now I know we won, and the stats look OK, but the DUMB penalties are killing us. Maybe its just a bend, but not break type defense, but I am a little worried.

The Personal Foul for a late hit at the very start of the game on Bigby was questionable. Bigby plays like a mad man, and I'd rather he makes sure that Stokely is out of bounds rather than stopping and risking the chance of Stokely continuing.

The pass interference in the endzone was questionable, I thought the players slipped more than one player interfering the other by bringing them down.

The pass interference on TE Scheffler and kicking the ball were on Bigby though. Perhaps you could argue that Bigby was jamming Scheffler at the line of scrimmage and didn't get the greatest of jams on him, but kicking the ball is downright stupid.

Bigby's played in 7 games, and this was his first sub-par game, which we still won. Manuel's sub-par games usually led to a loss.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Don't forget, Koren didn't get hurt (he didnt play) and he gets another week of practice. That can only help especially since we WON.

TexasPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A Packer fan from Texas currently living in San Francisco

How much more weird can this get? God I LOVE this team. :pop:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't forget, Koren didn't get hurt (he didnt play) and he gets another week of practice. That can only help especially since we WON.
How true! Another guy for Favre to throw to! It will get even BETTER! :D

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score

The Personal Foul for a late hit at the very start of the game on Bigby was questionable. Bigby plays like a mad man, and I'd rather he makes sure that Stokely is out of bounds rather than stopping and risking the chance of Stokely continuing.

The pass interference in the endzone was questionable, I thought the players slipped more than one player interfering the other by bringing them down.

The pass interference on TE Scheffler and kicking the ball were on Bigby though. Perhaps you could argue that Bigby was jamming Scheffler at the line of scrimmage and didn't get the greatest of jams on him, but kicking the ball is downright stupid.

Bigby's played in 7 games, and this was his first sub-par game, which we still won. Manuel's sub-par games usually led to a loss.

Yeah, what a crap game for Bigby. The hit out of bounds was an obvious personal foul, by the way. But I still like him. He's a fighter, and I think he will be okay.

What a game for Kampman, though--three sacks!

screwballl

Cheesehead
Reaction score

how about me.... Pack fan originally from South Dakota but now in FL...

TexasPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

It happens! Cheers, BTW Favre's passer rating was 142.44 tonight.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
Yeah, what a crap game for Bigby. The hit out of bounds was an obvious personal foul, by the way. But I still like him. He's a fighter, and I think he will be okay.

What a game for Kampman, though--three sacks!

I'm still high on Bigby. One bad game. I'll take one bad game out of 8. For an NFL player, that's pretty consistent.

Kampman though - man! If he's not in the Pro Bowl for his 2nd straight year, I'll be pissed.

Members online

Latest posts