Post Game Speech

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
Purdy schweet! Who is the little guy at the end? The ginger with the tats...Flynn?

Chop0Suey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Probably Masthay. Don't see a whole lot of red-heads in the league, and the one's you do see seem to always be kickers or punters.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y72xheoVVec]YouTube - WMCap20[/ame]

here's the video, made a youtube link for ya

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Interesting they were chanting A.J. at the end. Or was I hearing things?

YouFrgotPoland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ya MM didn't really say too much right there. Obviously everyone felt what that win meant, no need to really say it I suppose. The energy was obviously there, hopefully they can take that forward with them. I enjoyed how the team applauded when Aaron got there, even though he didn't have his best game, obviously they believe in the kid too. Then I enjoyed even more how he just took a knee next to all his teammates (didn't go off to his private locker room). I suppose not much really needed to be said, everyone was thinking the same thing. MM probably just wants the team to know it was a good win over a division opponent at the end of the day, no need to make it into anything more. Now the TEAM can move on, in more ways than one. Jets here we come.

PackerFan87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really? :\
I go to the Packer site from time to time but have never seen one. Bad luck or partly blind I guess Lol.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Really? :\
I go to the Packer site from time to time but have never seen one. Bad luck or partly blind I guess Lol.

Me either.

And it would be sweet to see the unedited longer version.

It's nice to see the players when they aren't answering questions from the media. Like this one from James Jones.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a9U8f-wwKE"]YouTube - Know Your Pros - James Jones[/ame]

Members online

Latest posts