Post funny pics of Jay Cutler

Thor52

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sure there's gotta be hundreds floating around the internet after yesterday's games.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't bring myself to feel any contempt or hatred toward the guy.
I know what it's like from two experiences to having to leave a game due to injury.
Trust me, it sucks because your mind says it wants to keep playing but your body is saying it can't go back out there.

I actually have some respect for Cutler since he and A-Rod are friends and Cutler helped A-Rod's brother when he went to college.

Go ahead and rip on Cutler all you want to if that's what you want to do and if it makes you happy.
But I think that would be classless.
Rip on somebody more deserving.
Guys like Brett Favre, Michael Vick or Ben Rothlisburger. They deserve any and all contempt thrown at them.
Why they could even still be in the NFL is beyond me.

OP
OP
T

Thor52

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Attachments

• cutler.jpg
    cutler.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 1,475
  • bears.jpg
    bears.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 584
  • 95613083.jpg
    95613083.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 431

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think its funny for chicago, but cutler put himself in this position. He should have faked it if he didnt want to play. Or come back out on crutches. Or even just put on the headset and try and help the 3rd stringer.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
i dont question him not being able to play but the dude should of at least helped the third stringer when he was on the sidelines

bubbahotep

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This one is just funny
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f_2Mazge2M]YouTube - Timeline of Chicago Bears Quarterbacks 1985-2010 (Post Jim McMahon Era)[/ame]

Members online

Latest posts