1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Post draft power rankings

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ivo610, May 1, 2013.

1. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3,519 / 86 / -26
  2. rodell330

rodell330 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +831 / 174 / -43
    Packer Fan Since:

Saw this earlier this morning. How anybodys ranked ahead of San Fran is beyond me. They had like 30 picks in the draft and a solid off season. Also i agree about the Queens, i thought besides Cincy they had the best draft yet they didn't move haha. Where do they find these writers?
  3. peteralan71

peteralan71 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -0
    Agreed. Vikings and Niners should both be higher, but I think that Seattle deserves to stay top 3. And I think we deserve top 5. We just need to get healthy. Hard to build through the draft when the last three 1st round picks were all on IR last year.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. GeeDogWarrior

GeeDogWarrior 0 - 0

Ratings:
    +139 / 2 / -1
    Falcons ahead of us?
    C'mon... They're the one team with less depth at the Pass Rush positions than us, bigger question marks in their secondary - friggin' Sam Baker at left tackle, idk.

Broncos/Seahawks/49ers all look good thou.
  5. ExpatPacker

ExpatPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +388 / 7 / -0
    9ers, Broncos, Seahawks top 3. After that Packers and Falcons and Patriots in the next tier. I think the Vikings and Tampa Bay are both going to be competitive this year, depending on QB play. It's a make-or-break year for Josh Freeman and Christian Ponder.

Bengals definitely a force as well. Giants and Eagles I just don't know. They could be good, could not be. Raven's aint' returning to the SB.

The jets will still suck.

I'd say:

9ers
    Broncos
    Seahawks
    Falcons
    Packers
    Patriots
    Bengals
    Houston
    Ravens
    Giants
    Vikings
    Colts
    Buccaneers
    Eagles

I rate the Falcons ahead of us because we'll have a lot of young players out there, not necessarily because I think the Falcons are better...or should i say, they are "better" in the sense that they have more veterans. I'll take us in terms of pure talent however.

I also think that our OL has enough question marks not to rate us higher. I think there will be some improvement over last year, but will the Packers end up with a stable OL or not?