Possible TE in draft

chibiabos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:D Hey just maybe GB has a shot at a TE that really showed up at the combine: Keller of Purdue. 6-2 at about 250 and great speed and flexability..

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: TE found

:D Hey just maybe GB has a shot at a TE that really showed up at the combine: Keller of Purdue. 6-2 at about 250 and great speed and flexability..

Any youtube vids?

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Will he be there in the 2nd or 3rd... Cuz TE is not a big concern

We just lost Bubba Franks. We're down to Donald Lee (who is awesome) and that other guy who I don't think I've seen him catch a pass (I might have been going pee or something when he caught his pass).

OP
OP
C

chibiabos

Cheesehead
Reaction score

GB has two TE's: Humphrey an unknown qty. since he's coming back from a broken leg and Lee who finally showed up this past season so, GB definitely needs a TE and one can only hope it isn't Davis. Need one with speed and good hands. Kraus will be gone before end of training camp.

bigfog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's a video

Keller Vid 1

With a soundtrack by Led Zeppelin I might add. I like this guy better than that dude from Texas. In the Ball State highlight, he takes a monster hit from a defender and hangs onto the ball. Nice. Seems to have more of a TE build than the Texas kid as well.

BangTheDrum

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I understand that, but I think we have bigger needs than a TE, especially to be talking about one in the first couple rounds.

OP
OP
C

chibiabos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:pop: Based on his impact in the Combine he certainly outperformed all the TE's spoken of as GB possibles. This guy could make that major impact on offense that GB desperately needs and I see no problem taking the guy at the end of the first round as I doubt he'd be available by the time GB drafts in the 2nd.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's a video

Keller Vid 1

With a soundtrack by Led Zeppelin I might add. I like this guy better than that dude from Texas. In the Ball State highlight, he takes a monster hit from a defender and hangs onto the ball. Nice. Seems to have more of a TE build than the Texas kid as well.

Thank you. I'll check this one out tonight.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He had a great workout. Probably #2 TE in the Draft now behind Fred Davis in my opinion. Will be interesting to see if he runs at his pro day and if he can match or surpass some of the numbers he put up at the combine.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He had a great workout. Probably #2 TE in the Draft now behind Fred Davis in my opinion. Will be interesting to see if he runs at his pro day and if he can match or surpass some of the numbers he put up at the combine.

Fred Davis will be a bust, Mike Williams/Dwayne Jarrett Style!

Mortfini

Cheesehead
Reaction score
not sure if im in the right place here but a lot of mock drafts ive seen on the web see green bay drafting Branden Albert because of his insane athletic ability for a guy of his size he can also play every postion on the ol except C

As for the 2end round Erin Henderson, OLB, Maryland looks a good choice then a T.E in the 3rd

OP
OP
C

chibiabos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:pop: Afraid if GB waits until rd. 3 there won't be a very good TE available.
Doubt that TT would go OL in first round anyway. Anybody's guess at this point. I'm sure of only one thing TT has his eyes on whomever he wants and will take the best available player when he drafts.

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:

Fred Davis will be a bust, Mike Williams/Dwayne Jarrett Style!

I have to disagree. I think Fred Davis will be quite good.

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I highly doubt that Brandon Albert falls to #30, but by all means if he falls pick him up. He's going to be a great Guard, and in a pinch could fill in at Tackle.

eap33

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow... that kid's a sav. I'll tell ya what... I've been pulling for an OG or a DE so far this offseason... but with Bubba gone and a prospect like this out there... I've gotta go with this kid. I haven't seen any linemen that have really caught my attention. This would be an awesome pick.

TheStone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That kid looks explosive and is really fast.
But in my opinion we, need a TE that can block.

Has anybody seen him block?
Just great catches and great YAC on his highlight-film.

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love this guy!

Should definitely be considered for one our second rounders if not our first.

I would love to see a draft like this:

1. Aquib Talib CB
2a. Dustin Keller TE
2b. Dan Connor OLB
3. Steve Slaton RB

Then pick up some a pass rusher and some o-linemen.

Members online

Latest posts