Possibilty of Viqueens moving

Reaction score
I've been doing a lot of thinking about the possibility of the Viqueens moving. I talk with my wife and friends about it and wanted to get input of the packer nation. If they move they will most likely move to L.A. With that What does the NFL do with the NFC north? The only real sense making changes I see are Viqueens become NFC west and Rams become NFC north. Its not what I want but its the only move to make without disrupting a lot of teams. It could kill our rivalry but I just think it would be senseless to have the Queens stay a part of the north. Whats the opinions of the board? (Sorry if this is already been discussed and I missed it) PS :viksux: and GO PACK GO!!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah its been discussed but no biggie I wouldnt want to dig for the threads either.

Rams would move into the North and Vikings into the West.

I dont think I want the Vikings to leave, it wouldnt be the same.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, 50 years of NFC North. Wouldn't want to see em go. No matter how crappy that organization is.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live in Viking Country. Where every year I have to listen to all the BS about how the Packers suck and Vikings are going to win the first of 10 super bowls in a year this year. Then by week 8 you wont see purple and yellow together again for the rest of the year unless you attending a gay pride parade.

These fans suck and I would like nothing better than to see such ****** fans get **** thrown back at them.

From where I am I would be happy to see the Rams join the NFC North and LA Kings join the NFC West.

:viksux:

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL, see what I tell you! End of the pack Viks game and the turd fans have the dome lous again chanting fire childress. When they were lining up to have Childress drag his sac across thier faces last year after Favre!

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess that would be the only way to work it geographically, but that would end up killing a couple rivalries: Packers-Vikings as well as 49ers-Rams. Some people have the Vikings moving to San Antonio; I don't know how that would work.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts