Possibilities for new coach

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You can't micro-analyze a play like that where things are moving a million miles an hour..and several 350lb. fat guys are bearing down on him....every QB in the NFL misses or doesn't see open receivers several times during games...just watch..you see it all the time....

What i CAN blame SherRossley for is running ad-nauseum when it isn't working...or not using his tight end over the middle in a blitzing situation...or ever..for that matter...

PREDICTABILITY...and I bet you just about EVERYBODY on this forum, except you, apparently... knows what i am talking about...

Tell me this musccy..if we, the ignorant fan, doesn't know what's going on...how come I can call just about every play that the Packer's offense is going to run on tv before they run it?

Tell me that?

Has anyone else here had that experience? Please..i'd like to know..sort of an informal poll....

Sort of like Deja Vu all over again...

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
You can't micro-analyze a play like that where things are moving a million miles an hour..and several 350lb. fat guys are bearing down on him....every QB in the NFL misses or doesn't see open receivers several times during games...just watch..you see it all the time....

What i can blame SherRossley for is running ad-nauseum when it isn't working or not using his tight end over the middle in a blitzing situation...

PREDICTABILITY...and I bet you just about EVERYBODY on this forum knows what i'm talking about...

Tell me this musccy..if we, the ignorant fan, doesn't know what's going on...how come I can call just about every play that the Packer's offense is going to run just about before they run it?

Tell me that?

Has anyone else had that experience? Sort of like Deja Vu all over again...

When I said we can't know what's going on, I mean, it's difficult for us to know if an incomplete pass was a result of a poor pass, or a badly run route...or if an ineffective run play was due to a stupid play call, or if it was because Kleem was too slow to pull and Franks didn't have his feet set, thus was blown out of the water...if we don't know the assignments that are supposed to be run, how can we accurately say "dumb play call."

I too can usually predict plays that will be called...3rd and 10..pass. 2nd and 3...run. When Barry is in...pitch to his side...Green still rushed for 1800 yard w/ that predictability...execution on the field!

The Packers have been doing anything BUT running ad nauseum...you run to set up the play action and the pass, and to extend drives, clock, and wear down the defense.

And yes, it's difficult for Brett to see every player...but when the rubber meets the road...who's fault is it that the play I described resulted in an int?!? The play that was called in resulted in William Henderson being WIDE OPEN...yet Brett threw a pick...how do you blame Sherman for that?!?

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm going to say it's Robert Ferguson's fault...because he didn't even react...

Hell..swat at the ball...grab the guy...rip his nuts off...do SOMETHING....

Musscy..you also don't know how many interceptions were caused by receivers running wrong routes...not reacting to the ball...not being aware...whatever....i'd trust my HOF QB before i'd trust an idiot "Tight Ends" coach who hires his friends..

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
so you just admitted that players are responsible.

Also, Brett shouldn't have been throwing it there...Fergy obviously wasn't open...how can Brett not shoulder some of the blame...he threw it to a covered receiver rather than a wide open fb...I don't know what else I can say...he threw to a covered receiver rather than someone that was wide open...yeah, split second decision, but who ultimately made the decision to throw the ball to that spot? Fergy, MS, Ray Rhodes, Bob Slowik...I'm running out of scapegoats here...BRETT THREW THE DAMN BALL! That's not to say Fergy couldn't have done a better job, but Brett threw it!

Members online

Latest posts