Pork Chop Womack

mattresell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
<a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=29.895425+-
TT is interested in bringing in Pork Chop to compete for the RG spot. He was drafted by Seattle 4 years ago and has spent all his time at tackle. TT believes he'd be better suited for guard. He's huge, about 330. Any thoughts? I'm nervous that if we have big guards we won't be able to screen and sweep effectivly like we have in the past.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I sort of liked him coming out of college. We've gotten away from the West Coast so much maybe he'd be OK since we seem to insist on running inside. We need a couple of guards that's for sure. Great name!

swartzcatz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Porky would be good to wear the defences down with those runs up the middle and off tackle. the forth quarter would be owned by the Pack!!!

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No chops for Brett!! :lol:

Looks like Brett is going to get to know Kevin "the Animal" Williams up close and personal!!!
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

It's Clobbering Time!!!
well almost!!
Cant wait for the season to begin!
It's going to be fun!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I think the Vikings are the favorite to win the Division. I can't see them making it too far in the playoffs though.

vikes93animal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sure, why not?
With chunky McChoke and his band of merrymen there again we should be favorites along with them.
On paper we look damn good. But so has(insert your fav underachiever here)Washington, Seattle, etc.
Who else but the Pack(of course :roll: ) and Vick again.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
The Pack sorryto say this but looks awful right now. One Safety, one true safety on the entire team? Awful. I been hearing they will throw J. Thomas in at SS... good move? We'll see.

Members online

Latest posts