Poor Greg...

• Thread starter I asked LT to delete my acct
  • Start date

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, you're probably right that he was sincere since he realizes he made a huge mistake in leaving the Packers in the first place. With all the injuries, he could have been in the middle of a pro bowl year instead of where he is. Instead, his career is basically over, and he's on the Ignore List that Rogers keeps.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
The article misrepresented the facts. Rodgers was not talking about the hug. He was saying that the conversation itself wasn't anything memorable.

Typical media looking to start a controversy when one doesn't exist.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
The article misrepresented the facts. Rodgers was not talking about the hug. He was saying that the conversation itself wasn't anything memorable.

Typical media looking to start a controversy when one doesn't exist.

I thought was about the hug

Aaron Rodgers: “It was a long hug, for sure. It was a prolonged one, yes….

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
As soon as GJ wrote the Packers suck on a Vikings helmet u dropped him from all of my fantasy leagues. Even if he was playing decent I wouldn't pick him up.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seems to me that a few Packers fans are kinda obsessed or upset over Greg Jennings.
His comments should not be taken personally since we are not part of the Packers organization.
Time to let it go.
Packers are winning, Vikes are losing and that is good enough for me.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seems to me that a few Packers fans are kinda obsessed or upset over Greg Jennings.
His comments should not be taken personally since we are not part of the Packers organization.
Time to let it go.
Packers are winning, Vikes are losing and that is good enough for me.
I know I'm not part of the Packers org & guys are going to talk smack. That's half the fun. But there are lines that can be crossed as well. GJ crossed the line. Yes time heals all wounds or most of them anyway. IMHO GJ doesn't deserve to retire as a Packer at the end of his career. Favre earned the right by helping us win a SB plus he had a great career here. GJ had a part in the SB we won but he doesn't deserve to be put in the P.H.O.F. When he retires

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts