1. Bears 146
3. Steelers 159

OP
OP
gatorpack

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Also the packers and falcons are tied for the longest winning streak in the nfl right now at 4.

OP
OP
gatorpack

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tampa is -3 point diff lol.. yet they are still 7-3
Tampa and Jax only teams above .500 with a neg point diff

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are a great team, even with all the injuries.

We have to play focused every game, like we have. If we do, we can win it all. It won't be as easy as it has been against the Cowboys and Vikings, but we can beat anyone anywhere as long as we continue to play disciplined, hard nosed football.

OP
OP
gatorpack

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are a great team, even with all the injuries.

We have to play focused every game, like we have. If we do, we can win it all. It won't be as easy as it has been against the Cowboys and Vikings, but we can beat anyone anywhere as long as we continue to play disciplined, hard nosed football.
I agree we are a beast of a team thats hitting its stride. Also if we beat the falcons and the eagles beat the bears next week we will be #1 in the nfc!!

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
The sad thing too is it could of been higher if the Packers would have been a bit more ballsy and had Flynn throw, or kick a field goal on the 4th down, but still our backups got to play. Though I had to chuckle that it ended as Favre vs Flynn, since they took Rodgers out.

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm really hoping that the team stays focused and motivated. If they can do that, the rest of the season should at least be very entertaining let alone rewarding.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
The sad thing too is it could of been higher if the Packers would have been a bit more ballsy and had Flynn throw, or kick a field goal on the 4th down, but still our backups got to play. Though I had to chuckle that it ended as Favre vs Flynn, since they took Rodgers out.

As much as I wanted him to do it, McCarthy probably did the right thing by not running up the score on them. Teams remember that kind of stuff.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I did figure that it was the better choice to run the ball and test out our running game, especially giving Nance some experience, but yeah after that last td, you knew the Pack won.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Check out the overall points scored/allowed:

1. Green Bay +106
  2. Pittsburgh +70
  3. New Orleans +65
  4. Atlanta +64
  5. NY Jets +61
  6. Tennessee +59
  7. Philly +58
  8. Baltimore +55
  9. Indianapolis +52
  10. New England +47
  11. Chicago +45
  12. San Diego +42
  13. Kansas City +36
  14. NY Giants +33
  15. Oakland +15
  16. Tampa Bay +3

That's it for teams that have scored more than they've allowed on the season.

FYI the bottom 10 are:

• Carolina -135
  • Arizona -104
  • Buffalo -63
  • San Francisco -59
  • Minnesota -54
  • Jacksonville -50
  • Denver -49
  • Seattle -48 (1st place in their division)
  • Cincinnati -47
  • Houston -43
  • Washington -43
  • Dallas -42

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah, we tried to be nice and just run the ball at the end, then on turn over downs favre tried to catch us sleeping and throw a hailmary when everyone thaught he would kneel do to the game was out of reach.

OP
OP
gatorpack

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah, we tried to be nice and just run the ball at the end, then on turn over downs favre tried to catch us sleeping and throw a hailmary when everyone thaught he would kneel do to the game was out of reach.
did you really expect a kneel? I knew what was coming. Everyone in the nfl has been doing it this year I think its stupid risking injury but hey they are not the only ones it seems everyone is even down by 30 lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts