1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Please read

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by net, Jan 3, 2006.

1. net

net Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +45 / 19 / -0
  2. P@ck66

P@ck66 Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -1
    "Initially, there were some angry faces in the room. On Sunday afternoon, offensive coordinator Tom Rossley said of Sherman's six-year tenure, "I look back and everything that we've done is positive. We work hard, we work in the right direction and I think we're always looking to improve."

Man..that Rossley is funny guy..isn't he?...Always makes me laugh...that says it all..doesn't it.."I think we're always looking to improve.." Well Tom..sorry..but that attitude just doesn't cut it in today's NFL.....you're in a priviledged position and simply have to do better...We can't wait around for you to "improve" because Mikey is still learning on the job and doesn't have the experience..sorry.

(Maybe he should become a comedian....either that of one of the best HC's in the NFL..as he said he could be....)