Playoffs. Playoffs?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I actually could see the rams winning a game. Anything more would be a shock.

52ThePredator

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I could definitely see us getting far in the playoffs if the Bears don't get lucky this week like they have all year, we definitely should win. I seriously don't understand how the Bears keep winning. We could be one of the most dangerous No. 6 seeds of all time. Or perhaps the first to qualify for a Super Bowl.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm going with Frank's predictions!! whoooohooo!
Shoot higher!
We can beat New Orleans too.
We can beat anyone, but we also can lose to anyone.
But I like our team better than all the others.

Imagine if we had Finley, Grant, Jenkins, Jones back healthy.

I think we are going to be everyone's Super Bowl pick next season.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Shoot higher!
We can beat New Orleans too.
We can beat anyone, but we also can lose to anyone.
But I like our team better than all the others.

Imagine if we had Finley, Grant, Jenkins, Jones back healthy.

I think we are going to be everyone's Super Bowl pick next season.

How funny! no really sad! I swear I'm dyslexic...I thought you had us winning by 3!
I was all excited and inspired,.. thanks for the correction.
But umm hellooo you should have us up by 3!!!!

Next year is going to be amazing! I can't believe we've succeeded as well despite the injuries!

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yup, Chicago clinches a first round bye, regardless.

That said, I don't expect them to take it easy at all. They want us OUT if at all possible. It would be a badge of pride for them to play us hard and knock us out, especially knowing they get a week off to recover.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PARALLELS between this year's PACKERS and the world champion 2007 NY GIANTS:

-Both teams had problems during the regular season. The Giants were 0-2 that year, being pummeled by Dallas and the Packers in those 1st 2 games.

-Dallas and the Packers were the clear best 2 teams all year long in the NFC, whereas New England was the best team in football (they went 16-0).

-The Giants barely made the playoffs, and they had tons of injuries along the DBs.. their DBs were supposed to be the position that killed them.

-They had to play their first playoff game on the road. They won (at Tampa Bay). Then they had to go to the #1 seed, Dallas, whom they had lost to already that season. This time they won.
Then they had to go to Green Bay, whom they had lost to during the regular season. We know what happened, they won because Favre sucked.
Then they got the great Tom Brady and NE in the Super Bowl, whom they had lost to late in the season but played them close, almost beating the seemingly-unbeaetable Patriots.

NOW, compare that to OUR 2010 GREEN BAY PACKERS.
IF we beat the Bears this week:

-We've had injuries and struggles along the way.
-We will have barely gotten into the playoffs.
-We will have to open up on the road, and if we win at Philly, then:
-We will have to go to the #1 seed Falcons, who we lost to earlier... just like the Giants had to go to the #1 Cowboys in that same round, whom they had lost to earlier twice.
-Then if we win that, we will have to go to Chicago, where we lost earlier, or else go to New Orleans... and if we win that and make the Super Bowl, it probably will be a rematch with the great Tommy Brady and the seemingly-unbeatable Patriots, just like the Giants had in the 2007-08 season.

Brady was the MVP that season, Brady is the MVP this season.

Can it all work out the same this time????

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts