Playoffs in jeopardy without a decent backup QB

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
DD- Not that I am disagreeing with anything you wrote-- I had and have family in active duty, but... I think your posting was a major hijack of the thread.

The OP was simply pointing out the obvious issue the Packers will have if Rodgers gets hurt.
I can't argue the intent of the OP but I can argue that I hijacked it. I was sensitive to it because of it's proximity to veterans' day.
I apologize for that. I had a sensitivity to people worrying about the health of football players on the day before we're remembering those who have given their lives for our country.
You don't have to agree with the policy of the US but you have to recognize that the armed forces acts at the discretion of the US government.
You're right PFanCan, it's not the place nor time but you know, like fans of all teams you just sometimes blurt out. I didn't spam the thread. I just hoisted the flag and was looking for others to salute it with me.
Nice to see you didn't salute. Go Pack right?

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Nice to see you didn't salute. Go Pack right?

**** you, DD, for questioning my patriotism. I have a nephew in active combat and I pray for his safety every single day.

You just landed on my ignore list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts