Playoff Game would be Sat. Night 1/8

PackfanDE

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just saw on Packersnews.com & Twitter that the Eagles have informed season ticket holders that their wild-card game will be Jan. 8th at 8 PM.

Definitely significant because it is one less days rest that the Eagles will have. They are in the midst of playing 3 games in 12 days.

Have to win this week though or this is meaningless.

OP
OP
P

PackfanDE

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Because I don't have 10 posts, I can't post the link. But type in PhillySportsCentral (Twitter) and you'll see it.

L

Lunchboxer

Dont let to ahead of our selfs still got to beat the Bears once we do that then we can worry about the Eagles.

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
no reason to get excited yet, we need to go bear hunting first. But i expect a big win. Cause we have always know this season that the teddy bears :chisux:

jrpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's always the chance the Skins beat the Giants and New Orleans beat Tampa and we'd back in. I would take it. New Orleans will probably beat Tampa at home but Wash beating the Giants not so much. But could happen, then we still get in and don't say we don't deserve to because with all the injuries early in the season we'd still belong.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Or if Tampa and the Giants lose. As I said, I'll take it.

Oh I agree. I don't think it makes a difference if we get in at 9-7 or 10-6. It's just that I don't see the Redskins beating the Giants. Therefore we must win.

jrpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh I agree. I don't think it makes a difference if we get in at 9-7 or 10-6. It's just that I don't see the Redskins beating the Giants. Therefore we must win.

I figure if the Vikes could beat Philly, the skins could beat the giants. I know, wishful thinking. New Orleans should beat Tampa. Brees is a pro bowler, remember lol

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I figure if the Vikes could beat Philly, the skins could beat the giants. I know, wishful thinking. New Orleans should beat Tampa. Brees is a pro bowler, remember lol

Haha yeah. Maybe Rex Grossman can do us one last favor.

Members online