"Playing not to lose" article on PC...sucks!

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys need to go over to PackerChatters and read Rick's article about "Playing not to lose, versus..."

I've already put my foot down over there.... that dude is so PC...Geez!
I'm glad I don't waste much time over there anymore.... The honesty is much much better over here.. for real.

OP
OP
I

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
this is better because ... it has ...

ME! :p

More directly - I had heard from several others that the Staff Writers were being told to keep within a certain set of guidelines, or their Articles would not be allowed posting..... (think on that for more than just a moment... seriously - we're discussing censorship)

That article is a prime example of limited insight to a dilemma or issue
It totally forgoes certain aspects of reality in order to come to a pre-scripted conclusion - think Able Danger right about now..... The Head Hondo at PC is being "PC", in more than a virtual sense, too! He is dis-avowing certain factual bits of information - because he's already decided (for us) what we should think instead of allowing us to figure it out for ourselves....

Pack66, DePack, etc etc - all of us, including myself, have enjoyed the right to express ourselves as we choose - and I, for one, would hope that PF is always a place where we can maintain that freedom.

I will not ignore how Mike Sherman AND Tom Rossley have taken the game out of our Player's hands, and limited their electives on the field when it comes to winning.... This "Rick" character at PC is discussing how we are not supposed to inspect or critique the Coaching Staff - it should only be the players.... AND HE WOULD BE..... "WRONG" :!:

Which is pretty much what I told him, to his face.....
Anyone feels like disagreeing - step right up....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts