Playboy's predictions

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not really known for sports but for, um, other things this month's Playboy predicts the Packers vs Texans in the 2013 SB with the Texans winning.
Of course I like the Packers pick but I'm not so sure of the Texans.
What do you think? About the predictions and not the model on page 69.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I actually always look forward to their sports predictions, they do them every year, they also do the preseason college ftball team. Quality literature... at least thats what I tell the woman in my life.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Texans are a solid team this year, and are play about as good as anyone.

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4-0 Texan's are the real deal IMHO. Hell the only reason they didn't put up much of a fight in the playoffs last year was due to Shaub getting hurt. IF he stays healthy all season, they have a damn good chance...though the way the Pats played today...it's going to make the AFC more interesting than previously thought

edit: we'll see how these two teams match up in a couple weeks at Huston...should be interesting to say the lest

FearThePack

13x World Champs!
Reaction score
The Texans are for real. That defense is special. JJ Watt is an absolute animal and will be in the running for DPOY all year long.

Reaction score
The Texans need to play some quality teams to be considered real. Have you checked their schedule for the last 4 games? I don't consider Denver to be much of a contender and they almost beat them.

So far they've beaten: Dolphins, Jags, Titans, and Broncos. Wow. Scary.

The rest of their schedule is seriously cake since the AFC South basically sucks. Jet's? Yeah right. The only real game they have is at New England. We may be able to put more points on the board when we see them too, but it will take everything we have to do it.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WOW....you actually do read the articles? lol
I'm a straight guy but I don't really look at the chicks knowing they are way out of my league and I prefer real instead of silicone.
Maybe I'd get lucky if any of them were the last ******* earth.
Which could happen on December 15th! LOL

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
I'm a straight guy but I don't really look at the chicks knowing they are way out of my league and I prefer real instead of silicone.
Maybe I'd get lucky if any of them were the last ******* earth.
Which could happen on December 15th! LOL

Holy crap.....are you BS'ing me? You can pick up a playboy, read articles only, not look at the hot girls with big boobs? Wow, dude, you have monk like restraint. Fake or real, they are good for a feel.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts