Play60 Conumdrum

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I was asked to drive and chaperone about 40-50 5-8 graders at the Play60 Exhibit in Green Bay this afternoon. Ahman Green and Antonio Freeman are leading the kids through some activities. I just saw that Lady Antebellum will be there also. My problem is, I took vacation today to get the house ready for winter and to finally repair my snow blower. My wife volunteered me to go. So what do I do. Go? Stay? Drink heavily and forget everything?

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Go you silly thing! How often do opportunites like this come along? Don't let it pass you by! Go and have fun and don't forget to post how it was! The snow, winterizing can wait!

OP
OP
Poppa San

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Not a bad day at all. Kids running around like nuts, all organized of course. Lady A was there about 5 minutes. Came, had kids positioned around, shot a few pix, left the kids to do some interviews. NFL films running around filming quite a while. Some joker from some TV show (Leno? man in the street?) tossed a ball while talking and being filmed. I didn't know him from Adam. Kids didn't either. We were there about 2 hrs. Pretty neat talking with Freeman and Green while the kids were changing stations. I need to figure out posting photos on this new site yet.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts