1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Pittsburg-Vikings

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Skol guy, Oct 25, 2009.

1. CM_Awesome

CM_Awesome Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    So now what... haha, your funny.

I still don't see how a 7 point victory constitutes as a beat down.

Next week is going to be very different. Favre will have to come to Lambeau, no more hiding indoors. Momentum is on our side.

And you are correct, we will have to travel to Heinz Field. At least our QB isn't gonna throw the game away like an idiot.
  2. Skol guy

Skol guy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    The ball was batted up off of chester taylors hands dumbass. Favre was awesome if you ask me
  3. jrpack

jrpack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    We'll talk after you play the Bears on DEC 28. See how that goes for ya!
  4. Skol guy

Skol guy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    How did he throw the game away? Dealing with a 110 pound kid like you is scary, you sound like a bad ***
  5. CM_Awesome

CM_Awesome Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    You say a win is a win no matter what

Well an interception is an interception no matter what. How do you like that?

Favre was awesome? All he did all game was dump the ball off and throw screens. I guess his ancient arm can't handle to throw the ball downfield.
  6. Skol guy

Skol guy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    34 for 51 334 yards is not all screens I assure you of that. he played well against a tough foe
  7. Packer 007

Packer 007 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, Favre was awesome.

He was awesome when he bloopered the ball, and he looked awesome trying to 'tackle' the guy going the other way with it. It's funny to watch if you can catch a replay.

We've seen that before, too.
  8. CM_Awesome

CM_Awesome Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:viksux::viksux::viksux:
  9. CM_Awesome

CM_Awesome Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Ever hear of yards after the catch?
  10. CM_Awesome

CM_Awesome Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    How would you even know what I look like? Are you hiding in a bush outside my house fondling yourself?
  11. Skol guy

Skol guy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Pittsburg was also stinking it up on offense so whats your point. That super Bowl winning offense scored 13 points today and big ben had little to do with this win. I was encouraged by the play of the defense. I didn't have the vikings going 16-0 so losses happen and pittsburg is a great team and we shut them down so argue that fake hilda wearing Viking Fan. Did you not see the ball jump up in the air off of chesters hands? How is that favres fault?
  12. Rodgersfan1985again

Rodgersfan1985again Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    umm did u see how far taylor had to reach up to grab at it? favre has gotta put that ball on the numbers not above his head:viksux:
  13. ThinkICare

ThinkICare Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    I don't think any of us are saying it was all Favre's fault for that play. Review that one play though. I remember that play clearly. Favre stepped back normally, no steelers defenders around him, he throws the ball out fast for some reason when he should have let the play develop a little more for his blockers to get set up. Favre then slings the ball high to Chester Taylor and then therefore Taylor has to compensate for the hurried throw by throwing his hands up and coming up with it. He then of course had the ball hit his hand and then Fox returns it for a TD. You can't say it was all Taylor's fault either.
  14. Skol guy

Skol guy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    The defending North champs are 6-1 and the pack are 4-2 so I still like our position better than yours smart guy.
  15. Rodgersfan1985again

Rodgersfan1985again Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ok have fun hangin on to that for a week :viksux:
  16. Juztin

Juztin Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    'Nuff said.
  17. Skol guy

Skol guy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    We will still be ahead if you win next week so what now skippy? All 16 games will decide and since this cupcake schedule of yours will turn soon enough as the bengals and Vikings are the only decent teams you have faced
  18. Hauschild

Hauschild Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    SKOLEY,

First of all, I acknowledged Frasier's defensive game plan. Why do you continue to read my posts and comprehend only bits and pieces? You're either somewhat slow, or you intentionally look for trouble. I'd like you to work on completely "reading" and "comprehending" my posts, and then comment accordingly. No offense, but I spend a lot of time crafting my thoughts and would appreciate some thoughtfulness on your part. I don't believe that is too much to ask for, ok?

Now, I already laid out my argument about Favre's play and you chose only to respond to the screen pass. And, while it was a POOR call at that juncture of the game, it was nearly as poor execution. I'll admit I was watching the game on myP2P, so the quality isn't the greatest. It appeared that Brett's throw was high and to the inside of where Taylor was heading. This throw forced an awkward leap by Taylor and he could either have let it go, or attempt to make a play on the ball. I don't fault Taylor because who's to say where the ball would have ended up if Taylor chose not to attempt the catch?

Brett had some pressure on him today, no doubt. However, there were countless times he had plenty of time in the pocket. He appeared disheveled and hurried when there was no call for either. He's been in this position countless times in the past. I expect more confidence and leadership from him in this type of game.

But, there is no doubt I am very frustrated over this loss because it was a winnable game. After all, Pittsburgh is not the powerhouse many make them out to be and the road only gets tougher from here. This was the type of game that we'll see in the playoffs in terms of intensity, so to see a REAL lackluster showing in the running game and inefficiency in the passing game worries me from where I sit. I'd like to see Minnesota secure at least a first round bye for the playoffs and they still have every opportunity to do so, but today just made it that much more difficult.

We'll see how it unfolds, I guess.
  19. ThinkICare

ThinkICare Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    LOL that's all you have to say. Favre could have easily passed it to him with no problems, but no it's all Taylor's fault. Nothing on Favre, he's an immortal idol. I don't even know why I bother arguing when I just saw that post of yours in that one thread shouting out your love for Favre. sigh.
  20. Juztin

Juztin Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    As soon as they lose, it's immediately Favre's fault, right? OMG why didn't Favre do this? OMG why didn't Favre do that? OMG why didn't Taylor catch the ball or knock it down? Moot point either way, the blame doesn't fall to a single man.

Dude, the ball hit him RIGHT in the hands. No?
  21. JeffQuery

JeffQuery Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I'm sick of you Packer pussies...Nothing but "excuses" out of you ***heads...

Ban me from this pathetic site. I don't care.

Your GM is a ****sucker, and as far as I'm concerned, so are all you Packer "fans"...

What a bunch of ***clowns you are....disgusting.

I just burned all my Packer paraphenalia...

You guys are a disgrace as an organization...YEAH..6-1..that Favre really sucks doesn't he..?

Keep reachin' (around)..jackasses..

You have no class...

When Ted Thompson's gone, I might think of coming back...maybe.
  22. 3irty1

3irty1 Fear the Dreads!

Ratings:
    +115 / 0 / -0
    Ill miss you jeff!
  23. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,544 / 76 / -14
    Packer Fan Since:
    not banning ya till you finally give me the damn essay you promised me 3 weeks ago
  24. JeffQuery

JeffQuery Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
  25. JeffQuery

JeffQuery Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    been busy at work..it's comin..maybe tomorrow. i'm too tired and drunk right now