Pictures from our get together

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought i'd post a few from our little get together in GB at "Champions" last Saturday. It was GREAT actually getting to meet some of the posters on here!

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And an outside shot of the place we met at (Champions)
Sorry i had to post them one at a time, if i try more then one, it takes too long and won't work.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cool. Wish I was there. You guys look like a washed up rock band. LOL JK
Champions looks like a pretty good place, I'll havre to check it out
LOLOLOL!!!! Now that you mention it...............we DO!!!
(Me and Dodd the "long haired hippies!!!) :lol:

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that's awesome...we need a summer packerforum "family reunion." Meet at Green Bay East (city stadium)...go to Lambeau and the PHOF...then share a pitcher or two at one of the local establishments.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that's awesome...we need a summer packerforum "family reunion." Meet at Green Bay East (city stadium)...go to Lambeau and the PHOF...then share a pitcher or two at one of the local establishments.
Sounds like a plan to me!
I was thinking maybe we could set up a meeting in GB next season, earlier in the year when the weather is nicer. Do it during an away game, and meet at Champions or any place there. That way, you arn't fighting the "game day" crowds, and the motels are LOTS cheaper.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That is awesome dudes!

I was travelling last week and could not go. How about another time? Another place.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Pitcher or two...

Ok, what are YOU going to drink?

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was thinking maybe we could set up a meeting in GB next season, earlier in the year when the weather is nicer. Do it during an away game, and meet at Champions or any place there. That way, you arn't fighting the "game day" crowds, and the motels are LOTS cheaper.

I wouldn't be able to do something like that unless it was during the summers, but I do think it'd be a great idea. There are myriad good sports bars in GB that could handle a dozen or so packerforum members

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

I wouldn't be able to do something like that unless it was during the summers, but I do think it'd be a great idea. There are myriad good sports bars in GB that could handle a dozen or so packerforum members
Who says we have to meet up only ONE time?
It would be sweet to have several get togethers!

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Training camp would be a logical time/occassion. I'll bring my huffy complete with my Warren Spahn, Honus Wagner, and Mickey Mantle baseball cards clothes-pinned to the spokes.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Training camp would be a logical time/occassion. I'll bring my huffy complete with my Warren Spahn, Honus Wagner, and Mickey Mantle baseball cards clothes-pinned to the spokes.
Training camp would be GREAT! That way you get to see the players up close! Hopefully we can get something scheduled!
(Man........i wish i had the cards i actually did that with back in "the day!")

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
when i was younger and was collecting baseball cards with every spare quarter I could find in the couch, my father told me he used to put warren spahn, eddie matthews, hank aaron, etc. cards in his spokes...I nearly crapped my pants at the time thinking how much money he crapped down the toilet!

Anyway, I've only been to training camp twice, I think, so I'd love to go back, esp. if it involved a packerforum get-together (with about 2 pitchers of leines red per person OBi1)

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some more pictures...

It's all about the food!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PWT36 trying to get phone numbers. :D

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sweet pix Veg! You got a good one of the good old Wisconsin Brats!!! :D

And PWT getting hit on by the babes! :wink:

Members online

Latest posts